The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danica : General Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Danica : General Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=10424)

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - iamthatjack - 16-07-2011 17:32

For a while, its been bugging me who Danica looks like, celebrity wise. A lot of people will not see it (probably all), and fair enough, but I think I've cracked it. To me, Danica has a similar look to:

[Image: Main201101141104323945124_danica-thrall-main.jpgx][Image: Natalie-Portman_98944t.jpg]
Especially from side on! Is it just me?

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Roquentin - 16-07-2011 18:10

Just you hehe Tongue

I think its Rachel Stevens (but Danica is better looking) Smile

[Image: image-9EA5_4E21C8C4.jpg]

Yeah Chilly I thought we must've been in the who to sign thread, then posted too late. (you tricked me!)

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - thinwhiteduke - 16-07-2011 18:24

If you really want to know who Danica is similar to it's Steffi Graff and before you all disagree just have a good look. Earlier today I saw a profile picture of Steffi with her hair wet and slicked back and I thought it was Danica.

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - MeTarzan - 17-07-2011 07:28

I think we've just identified a couple of new customers for Specsavers...

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 17-07-2011 08:47

From a distance, peering through a coppice and some chain link fencing the back of her head reminds me of Esther Rantzen.Wink

I may have got the wrong house though.

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Roquentin - 17-07-2011 12:46

(17-07-2011 07:28 )MeTarzan Wrote:  I think we've just identified a couple of new customers for Specsavers...

LIES!!!!!1
I totally pwn this mini lookalikie competition!!!! With my awesome insightful comparison to the lovely Rachel Stevens!!!

In fact, I nominate Rammy as adjudicator. Oh look! he agrees with me!!! Big Grin

(use of exclamation marks to curry favour with the judge)

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 17-07-2011 15:39

Rachel Stevens is Danica after she was hit by a falling piano.Wink

Natalie Portman is Danica before puberty and boob job and after crash diet.Wink

Steffi Graf is Danica after lying too much. Remember Pinocchio?Wink

I prefer the real thing.Smile

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - iamthatjack - 17-07-2011 16:18

(17-07-2011 15:39 )Webbiola Wrote:  Rachel Stevens is Danica after she was hit by a falling piano.Wink

Natalie Portman is Danica before puberty and boob job and after crash diet.Wink

Steffi Graf is Danica after lying too much. Remember Pinocchio?Wink

I prefer the real thing.Smile

Seems like you think I'm the closet with my lookalike!

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Roquentin - 17-07-2011 17:11

Hah! you chancer! Clearly Webbiola was supporting my claim as he meant to point out that Rachel is merely a shorter version of Danica! (its unfortunate what falling pianos can do to a girl).

I also notice he withdrew his ever-so-serious claim for Esther Rantzen, who is possibly Danica as a pensioner Wink

(this might not stop)

[split] Danica - Dayshow Caps & Vids - ROADHOUSE - 17-07-2011 21:48

she is so f*cking gorgeous!. Heart