The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=42070)

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 30-01-2016 23:32

^ Nice! Smile Heart

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 01-02-2016 00:17

Great! bladewave Lori actually turns up in something approaching 'an outfit' (well, by Lori's standards!), in the form of a tight yellow mini dress, but she'd barely put the mic down after her intro. before the dress was instantly removed, then straight into the usual 'climax line', that we've seen a million times before! Huh Sad

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 01-02-2016 01:07

(01-02-2016 00:17 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Great! bladewave Lori actually turns up in something approaching 'an outfit' (well, by Lori's standards!), in the form of a tight yellow mini dress, but she'd barely put the mic down after her intro. before the dress was instantly removed, then straight into the usual 'climax line', that we've seen a million times before! Huh Sad
Now be fair Censorship some us of have only seen around 850,000 climax lines from Lori and are very glad they are back on Sky,i just dont think she enjoys wearing clothes,which i think is a good quality in any potential nightbabe.

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 01-02-2016 01:16

^ laugh
Now, be fair jimmyt73 Rolleyes , clothed, 'once in a blue moon', is surely not too much to ask? Huh Oh, and haven’t you heard, 'Variety is the spice of life'! bladewave

Tongue

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - GloryLori - 01-02-2016 02:04

Is Lori finished for the night?

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 01-02-2016 02:09

^ I wouldn’t have thought so (unless something 'untoward' has happened?) - I didn't have the sound up, much of the time, but didn't she say that she wouldn't be back on 'this channel' tonight (Babenation, or whatever they're calling it this week bladewave )?

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 01-02-2016 02:36

^ I was going to say that such 'promises' haven't proved entirely accurate in the past, and 'low and behold', Lori's back on BNation! Surprised Rolleyes

Looks like 'Mistress Lori', and the stool, are back! eek Naked, though! bladewave

[Image: image-1CBD_56AEB8BC.jpg]

And some heels, too! eek

[Image: image-F0BA_56AEB993.jpg]

Camerawork's not great Sad

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 01-02-2016 03:09

Best thing on, but, could be soooo much better Sad - camerman is useless! (or, producer is a complete pussy bladewave ).

It's also been a quiet night, which doesn't help!

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 01-02-2016 03:15

Oh well, back in the study! - at least the heels are still on Surprised shocked ... for now!

[Image: image-B9A5_56AEBED0.jpg]

Smile Smile Smile

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - The Silent Majority - 01-02-2016 03:32

(01-02-2016 03:15 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  at least the heels are still on Surprised shocked ... for now!

Huh I'm starting to think one of the producers put superglue in them before she put them on Tongue