The UK Babe Channels Forum
What's Your Favourite Series? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: What's Your Favourite Series? (/showthread.php?tid=1078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: favourite tv series - *Kal-El* - 14-01-2009 04:10

What was the spin off gonna be about then?

RE: favourite tv series - Headlessman - 14-01-2009 04:26

It was going to be about a woman who gets framed by The Company and is sentenced to life in prison.She then plans to escape from the prison to get revenge on The Company.Its basically the same idea as the main show but set in a womens prison.I hope they don't go through with it.When season 4 ends,that should be the end of the whole show altogether.

RE: favourite tv series - *Kal-El* - 14-01-2009 04:27

By the sound of things your right then, they should leave it at that.

RE: favourite tv series - G@Z! - 14-01-2009 19:34

just watched the first 3 episodes of supernatural season 4 online well worth the wait watching others later Smile

RE: favourite tv series - *Kal-El* - 14-01-2009 20:31

Will start watching supernatural from season one once i've watched the first season of Prison Break and am loving it so far. Got season's one and two of supernatural on dvd Smile

RE: favourite tv series - Mister Gummidge - 14-01-2009 20:43

I'm waiting for season four to start on ITV 2 on the 25th, I'm chewing up enough bandwidth already with other downloads and I don't want to be the first Sky broadband customer to get a warning about fair usageBig Grin

I'm also going to try and get season 3 of Smallville watched in the next couple of days before I have to pack away the PC. I'm enjoying the show a lot more than I thought I would, bearing in mind I didn't like the Superman films much and loathed the show with Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher. Just wish he would start flying already, it's almost like watching The Flash with all of the running around he's doing.

RE: favourite tv series - *Kal-El* - 14-01-2009 20:47

I hated the dean cain one too only watched it because of teri hatcher, I'll let you into a secret you do actually see clark fly but only once in first ep of season 4. Just read that might be a season nine of smallville Smile.

RE: favourite tv series - Mister Gummidge - 14-01-2009 20:56

Nine seasons? They're going to stuggle to keep calling it Smallville aren't they? At some point won't they need to change the name to Superman just to acknowledge the fact that Tom Welling is almost ten years older than when the show first started?

I've got to admit that for all I didn't like the films much, it was good to see Christopher Reeve guest starring in season 2. I like John Glover as Lionel Luthor as well, he played the devil in a short lived show I liked called Brimstone. He's always a great villain, you know you're supposed to hate him but can't help liking the characters he plays, however evil they may be.

RE: favourite tv series - *Kal-El* - 14-01-2009 21:07

Am looking forward to where its heading hopefully him being superman Smile

RE: favourite tv series - skully - 14-01-2009 21:09

Apparently John Glover is gonna be in Heroes as Sylars real father, don't know if he's gonna be a baddie, but would love it if he was more evil than his son. A great actor indeed.