The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - HillGee1980 - 18-10-2010 11:29

Sammie is very beautiful and very sexy!

What a signing for the pad, a big thumbs up from me!

I like her baby pink mary jane dolly shoes, they are awesome.

Anyone know where you can get them from plz?

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Ally4Paige - 18-10-2010 14:08

(15-10-2010 19:04 )andy pandy Wrote:  May be she is not feeling very well or it could be that her sister is have her baby

Hi guys

I know this is way behind the times but Sammie tweeted on 14 Oct as follows: 'Proud Auntie (3rd time over) to a newborn baby girl, Poppy Pennington. Congratulations Carlie and Joe xx.'SmileBig GrinBig GrinSmile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 18-10-2010 16:19

wow sammie is looking very hot today, brightening up a dull monday

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 18-10-2010 20:07

Sammie really does have the whole shebang. Her performances on here have been superb with loads of energy and sensual movement. The outfits have been ridiculously hot and skimpy and she is really enjoying herself. It's great to see and long may it continue!

PS I would sell my grandmother to be on that set with her now!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - RRROGER - 18-10-2010 20:23

(18-10-2010 20:07 )Webbiola Wrote:  Sammie really does have the whole shebang. Her performances on here have been superb with loads of energy and sensual movement. The outfits have been ridiculously hot and skimpy and she is really enjoying herself. It's great to see and long may it continue!

PS I would sell my grandmother to be on that set with her now!

Odd that going to EliteTV is percieved as the ultimate career move, which may have been true when Sammie left Club Paradiso, but the evolution in her onward move to the Pad has changed her from excellent to fabulous & she's still improving.....HeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 18-10-2010 21:56

Sammie's really taken to the Pad and a new channel very easily indeed. She really is a fantastic performer, and its no fluke that she's one of Britian's hottest babes at the moment.

She moves around on set just as much as Emma and Lynsey do, and I reckon she'll continue bringing a smile to our faces on the pad for a long time to come. HeartSmile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - ledders69 - 20-10-2010 05:39

She is looking just the part this morning in black/pink corset nice pink thong and pink high heels. Looks great and her show is great too.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - woods1976 - 20-10-2010 09:47

don't think there is anyone better than sammie on daytime at the moment,Heart she is in a class of her own.Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 20-10-2010 10:11

That was one of the best early morning shows I've seen in quite a while. Sammie looked magnificent, and teased us right through. I cannot wait for GSL tomorrow night Big Grin http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20644&pid=643811#pid643811 It sounds like it's going to be like the show she was going to do on Elite before she left.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - HillGee1980 - 20-10-2010 10:42

Sammie looked awesome on the show, like she always does.

she is totally hot and very sexy!

great signing for the pad.