The UK Babe Channels Forum
World Cup 2014 Brasil - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: World Cup 2014 Brasil (/showthread.php?tid=53150)

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - Fernandez Esperenda - 29-05-2014 23:29

What do I think it means?.... Not an awful lot coming from you lol, you're making yourself sound stupid joey seriously just stop... people can see you're just coming out with stupid statements to troll... you think England are a better team than Brasil, great good for you Big Grin

Why are you asking me why Coutinho didn't get picked? Did it ever cross your mind we have better players in that position and Scolari preferred somebody else? You sound like a closet Liverpool fan you mention them in some way or form in almost every post Smile

Here's some advice, you should worry more about England's chances than how Brasil will get on, enjoy you're summer Smile

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - Joey 27 - 29-05-2014 23:46

why did i ask you about coutinho? err cos you are a brazil supporter, what better players are there in his position anyway, you have all defensive type players and not many flare players, by the way i don't think england are a great team but on paper our Squad is arguably better than yours esp in midfield and attack, most of our players play in a good league, they don't play in the Brazilian, Ukrainian, French, American or Russian leagues like some of your players do

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - Fernandez Esperenda - 30-05-2014 00:04

Does anybody else want to come and entertain the troll yet?

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - Joey 27 - 30-05-2014 00:14

Yawn, its a difference of opinion, the media are making out brazil to be unbeatable, and of course you think brazil are the best cos you are brazillian, just don't cry and use the troll card when someone thinks they are not all that, i may be wrong or you may be wrong who knows

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - William H Bonney - 30-05-2014 20:32

England are 3rd favourites with all the bookies just to qualify from their group. So far tonight's match gainst Peru has not suggested that the bookies are wrong. From tonight's match I'm also tempted to say that Danny Welbeck is going to be another Emile Heskey, awful touch, poor finishing, way too slow and just not good enough for England, but on the other hand looking at the stats he's scored 8 goals in 17 matches under Roy Hodgson.

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - Fernandez Esperenda - 30-05-2014 20:44

Just watching now, so far you look terrible lol, as for getting out of your group at the world cup if you play like this you have no chance, you are playing Peru reserves with your full first team at home and your struggling, they look more comfortable on the ball than you and have had the better chances, if it wasn't for Hart you'd be loosing at halftime..

Wellbeck should be nowhere near the starting 11 for England, if they are playing with a front three, he's not a winger, Sterling one of the brightest young attacking wingers and talents in the PL is sitting on the bench, he should have started and he could be linking up with Sturridge as they do at Liverpool... but hey what do I know Rolleyes

And while Sturridge is being played down the middle as a central striker why is Rooney on the pitch? Hodgeson should be looking at Barkley or Wilshire playing behind Sturridge, not Rooney...

While you have a dinosouar who is scared to be adventurous or try anything as your manager you won't progress at all as a team...

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - bytor - 30-05-2014 20:55

Unimpressive display in first half but nothing unexpected. Sturridge deserves praise for a decent goal from nowhere but nothing else to be happy with.

I see the bbc are showing the 1966 world cup final once again in the run up to this years competition zzzzzz. Wish they would give it a bloody rest, if I hear 'they think its all over' once more....bladewave

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - lovebabes56 - 30-05-2014 21:03

Just what did they do in their training sessions before this game? Certainly lacking inspiration and ideas against a reserve team.

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - dominar rygel xvi - 30-05-2014 21:16

Watching this has made sure I don't have any expectations in Brazil. There are teams there who will wipe the floor with England if we give the ball away as often. Johnson is the worst offender, he's having a shocker. Poor touch, sloppy passing and bad concentration. Why not play Milner or Oxlade-Chamberlain at right back, it wouldn't be any worse?

RE: World Cup 2014 Brasil - Charlemagne - 30-05-2014 21:33

England's found a big weakness in Peru's defense.