The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - scouse1 - 04-03-2014 23:41

(04-03-2014 23:17 )Bantams Wrote:  Right now Tashie you've got a great arse but just shaking it in front of the camera doesn't to me constitute a tease show. It is after all past 10 now & why oh why is she still wearing her top & what looks like 2 bras again? It's about time she started to shed some of her upper garments even If it was just one of them

Totally agree why does she wear about 3 bras, come on Tashie you can do better than that

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 04-03-2014 23:41

(04-03-2014 23:17 )Bantams Wrote:  Right now Tashie you've got a great arse but just shaking it in front of the camera doesn't to me constitute a tease show. It is after all past 10 now & why oh why is she still wearing her top & what looks like 2 bras again? It's about time she started to shed some of her upper garments even If it was just one of them

Well, most of the girls scheduled for the 21:30-22:30 shows almost never show anything. So why do you expect them to strip down?

A day girl doing slightly naughtier things is all that is expected and delivered for these shows.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 04-03-2014 23:44

Another pointless tease hour over,as with the last time lots of energetic arse shaking but not much in the way of any nudity,although she did remove her belt thing just before the end but still should have been taken off at 10pm in my view.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-03-2014 00:59

(04-03-2014 23:44 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Another pointless tease hour over,as with the last time lots of energetic arse shaking but not much in the way of any nudity,although she did remove her belt thing just before the end but still should have been taken off at 10pm in my view.

course their wasn't any nudity!!!! babeshow babes cant go naked before 11pm

I thought it was a very good tease hour from tashie. was very lively in the office, getting into some very nice positions including some bending over the desk with some nice arse shaking at the camera and towards the end tashie did pull the top of her outfit down and did tease getting her boobs out

tickletheorc has it pretty much spot on when he says a teaseshow is a daybabe doing slightly naughtier thngs than she does on dayshows and tashie did exactly that. also you get to have phone sex with a daybabe which you cant do during her dayshow

I don't think it was a pointless tease show and clearly s66 don't as tashie is still doing them and I hope she does for a good while yet

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bantams - 05-03-2014 07:07

(04-03-2014 23:41 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  

Well, most of the girls scheduled for the 21:30-22:30 shows almost never show anything. So why do you expect them to strip down?

A day girl doing slightly naughtier things is all that is expected and delivered for these shows.

It's the wearing of 2 bras! & then a top I find puzzling having watched Tashie a few time now I don't expect any nudity but 2 bras!! I just don't get it?Huh

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 05-03-2014 08:16

(05-03-2014 07:07 )Bantams Wrote:  It's the wearing of 2 bras! & then a top I find puzzling having watched Tashie a few time now I don't expect any nudity but 2 bras!! I just don't get it?Huh

Well, that is the only thing I agree with. This outfit choice was not particularly moving from Tashie. I mean after seeing that gold number of hers and a few of her other outfits. Her previous outfits kind of blew our minds.

This one was not exactly teasing for tease hour.

As for the 2 bras, when you get breasts that big for yourself, the extra support there will help.... Just saying.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Robot Devil - 09-03-2014 17:24

Time to invest in some new clobber Tashie.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 09-03-2014 17:40

I saw this and thought of Tashie :

[Image: image-E918_531C98A1.jpg]

But I like her really. Wink

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - broncobilly10 - 09-03-2014 17:52

Tashie is one of the best ladies to come along in recent times

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 09-03-2014 19:50

Not sure if she is doing the tease hour tonight as from the schedule it looks like she is on the webcam from 8.30 but also meant to be on tv till 9pm,i wonder if they plan to bring the pervcam back to enable her to be in two places at once.