The UK Babe Channels Forum
EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Studio 66 Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+----- Thread: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=6757)

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - dannyboy441 - 01-07-2011 16:44

bought the £10 mobile deal for the website earlier, but for some reason i can't login. anyone else had this problem?

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - badwolf13 - 06-07-2011 14:43

Just wondering whether to take the mobile offer, but I really don't want any annoyance texts afterwards. If anyone's done the mobile offer, do you get annoying text afterwards, or is it all just done and then left alone?

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - operoc25 - 07-07-2011 03:56

iam thinkin about getting the £10 mobile offer, but from what i have read above iam not sure i will bother.

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - oldboy1047 - 13-07-2011 17:04

congrats to elite for the latest vid of sophia and daniel 20 mins of pure enjoyment keep up the good work and lets have some more decent length vids

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-07-2011 23:43

kitty lea nneeds to be moved to past girls now

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - oldboy1047 - 17-07-2011 16:27

why dont elite have a webcam show free to members but the same format as the night shows i.e. phone in where there is no restrictions on the girls who can show as much or as little as they like it would be purely up to them

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - operoc25 - 17-07-2011 17:27

(17-07-2011 16:27 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  why dont elite have a webcam show free to members but the same format as the night shows i.e. phone in where there is no restrictions on the girls who can show as much or as little as they like it would be purely up to them

I quite like that idea. Smile

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - aceman65 - 18-07-2011 21:28

(17-07-2011 16:27 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  why dont elite have a webcam show free to members but the same format as the night shows i.e. phone in where there is no restrictions on the girls who can show as much or as little as they like it would be purely up to them

I had discussed this with Jamie months ago, and he seemed quite open to the idea of setting one up in the near future. But since then he has not said anything further about it. So I can only assume that he has had second thoughts about it, or he is just to busy with other things at present.

So your guess is as good as mine, if he still intends to go ahead with it.

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - mrmann - 18-07-2011 21:55

I'd doubt he'd set it up for free, so there would probably be a fee if it ever happened, which I'm fine with as long as it's uncensored and good picture quality. I made a comment on this in the Ashley/Charlie webshow thread.

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion - aceman65 - 18-07-2011 22:02

(18-07-2011 21:55 )mrmann Wrote:  I'd doubt he'd set it up for free, so there would probably be a fee if it ever happened, which I'm fine with as long as it's uncensored and good picture quality. I made a comment on this in the Ashley/Charlie webshow thread.

When we discussed this a few months ago, I think he was on about it being within the members section of the website. So only members with the 30 day loyalty bonus would have access to it. I think he was going to use as a carrot to get more members to sign up. But since he's made no mention of it since then, I can only assume he has delayed, or scrapped the idea.