The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - tony confederate - 14-03-2020 13:39

TalkTalk have emailed me to say that regardless of the Coronavirus they intend to keep their internet network running as usual.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 14-03-2020 14:07

This is how Britian's strategy of herd immunity is being viewed from abroad

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - schvall - 14-03-2020 14:36

I see bottled water is the latest craze.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 14-03-2020 14:55

It's looking likely No 10 is going to follow Scotland's lead, and ban all large gatherings.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - The Goatman - 14-03-2020 15:01

(14-03-2020 14:36 )schvall Wrote:  I see bottled water is the latest craze.

Good job we all have taps then... right i need a shit anyone want to lend me some bog roll ? laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-03-2020 15:09

(14-03-2020 13:39 )tony confederate Wrote:  TalkTalk have emailed me to say that regardless of the Coronavirus they intend to keep their internet network running as usual.

I got the same one too

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 14-03-2020 15:14

had one from Vue cinema from the CEO saying they are doing a lot of things to mitigate risks at there cinemas but also saying if you have symptoms then self isolate and not to come to the cinema

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-03-2020 15:17

(14-03-2020 15:01 )goatman222 Wrote:  

Good job we all have taps then... right i need a shit anyone want to lend me some bog roll ? laugh

You being a bog hunter now Goaty? :-

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bog%20Hunter

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-03-2020 15:39

Deaths from the virus have now risen to 21

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Carl-Gen X - 14-03-2020 15:49

Tap water not good enough for these fuckwits evidently. Bad enough they’re stockpiling enough bog roll to wipe their arses through a nuclear winter...now this?!

I’m done with this thread. It’s doing my head in. The media hysteria is doing my head in. The fuckwittery of the masses who’se completely irrational and illogical behaviour, calls the claim of humanity being the planet’s most intelligent species into serious question, is fucking with my head so much it’s giving me a headache.

The hysterical media overload of sensationalism, bullshit and scaremongering, the rampant stupidity which has come about from it in complete fuckwits who lack the basic ability to think for themselves, who believe everything that utter twats like that hysterical bastard Piers Moron tells them on twitter....fuck it I’m done with it. Just go day to day in other threads of the forum, and make the already partial media blackout I’ve had in place for nearly a week today, a total one. Just live life as normally as is possible from day to day.

See you elsewhere guys.