The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 30-03-2022 21:11

(30-03-2022 19:41 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I can't see Putin coming out of this smelling of roses tbh

Really? Rolleyes

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 31-03-2022 19:49

I would say it's hard to say if Putin can be forcibly removed atm

I'm sure one of you knows more about the Geneva Covention than I can remember, but how long can either side keep prisoners of war once the war ends berfore releasing them?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 31-03-2022 21:25

Russians have left Chernobyl

maybe its something to do with this morons have been digging trenches in radioative dirt and now are all suffering from Radiation Poisoning

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-troops-suffer-acute-radiation-sickness-after-digging-chernobyl-trenches?via=twitter_page

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - schvall - 01-04-2022 01:27

Putin is said to be turning on his advisors, with several supposedly sacked or arrested. If reports are correct, Russian government personnel are being persecuted more than opposition figures right now.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - BarrieBF - 01-04-2022 13:32

Well well well. There has apparently been a Ukrainian helicopter strike on an oil depot in Russia. If true, it's amazing that helicopters could penetrate quite a distance into Russian air space, especially when the Russians have claimed that Ukraine's air force has been neutralised. If it really was Ukraine that did it, it would be a big step to take the war to Russia like this, but regardless of that what we know for sure is that many small towns and villages have been recaptured in the last 2 days as Ukraine continues to be successful with counter-attacks.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 01-04-2022 15:53

or could be a russian false flag operation

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 01-04-2022 22:12

(01-04-2022 15:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  or could be a russian false flag operation

Judging from the somewhat muted response from the Kremlin, I doubt it.

Maybe they haven't told Putin yet.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - get in the van - 01-04-2022 22:51

What if the Russians hit their own depot by mistake, thinking it was Kharkiv (not that far away)? Is it possible? And now they put the blame on Ukraine to save face?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 01-04-2022 23:07

(01-04-2022 22:51 )get in the van Wrote:  What if the Russians hit their own depot by mistake, thinking it was Kharkiv (not that far away)? Is it possible? And now they put the blame on Ukraine to save face?

It was 40km inside Russia, I believe.

And a helicopter attack at short range. Not like a cruise missile gone astray.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 02-04-2022 07:42

Ukrainian curling team practice session Surprised