The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - trains55 - 01-05-2020 16:14

(01-05-2020 16:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Well it is hard to tell these days what day it is given I’m pretty much housebound at the moment Blush

True!

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Snooks - 03-05-2020 22:16

Pretty in pink.
Damned hot in pink.
Fit as f#ck in pink.

Total sexpot Tongue

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 04-05-2020 11:03

^^
Agree, Beth sure was a sexpot last night snookered Heart Hope she’s like this next time she’s on

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - trains55 - 04-05-2020 12:20

(04-05-2020 11:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Agree, Beth sure was a sexpot last night snookered Heart Hope she’s like this next time she’s on

So do I BUT she usually is!

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - The Silent Majority - 04-05-2020 13:11

I like the new hairdo Smile

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 04-05-2020 17:15

Saved the tv stuff from being a disaster last night always lovely seeing beth

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Snooks - 04-05-2020 21:49

During the course of a call to Beth something very, very rare happened last night.
And I mean EXTREMELY rare.

I did not have to at any point during the conversation request a movement, pose or change of position.
It was all done automatically without me needing to ask. Everything I would have wanted her to do she did at the exact moment it felt right. For a conversation that lasted over 10 minutes that felt utterly remarkable and still does. In all the years I have been calling the shows I don't think I have ever experienced anything quite like it.

It felt spooky but fantastic at the same time. It made the whole dynamic of the filthy conversation ridiculously easy.
Remarkable.

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 06-05-2020 11:27

A fantastic night of mindblowing filthy from the kiwi kutie last night including plenty of Beth wearing just her birthday suit.

Babe Of The Night

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 06-05-2020 17:25

Too true rammy with such ease Beth changing it up per stint and showing Sarah Louise and scarlett how simple it can be

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Snooks - 06-05-2020 19:20

Yep fabulous night from Beth again.
Another very enjoyable call with her too Tongue.