The UK Babe Channels Forum
Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Mica Martinez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=328)
+---- Thread: Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=16649)

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Sabalom - 27-05-2013 23:50

She looks lurvely, but it always ruins the fantasy somewhat for me (especially during the chats) when I know they have a husband/partner/boyfriend....thanks, forum, for the spoilers Rolleyes Big Grin

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 28-05-2013 11:56

I know there is a lot of excitement over the new girl,but Mica was still the best of night for me,Mica is such a stunning natural beauty,i prefer to see Mica in a tiny thong than some other going naked.Tongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - marco01 - 28-05-2013 12:59

Cracking show from mica last night, right to the end her preformance level never dropped, she also proved that even on the double level set you can still put on a good show, with some good camera angles as well, dionne and ashley take notes.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-05-2013 16:40

Agree with the above. Mica was very good last night

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - oklahoma001 - 30-05-2013 19:47

[Image: image-80E8_51A79E5F.jpg]

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 03-06-2013 09:53

a very nice night from mica last night, looked her usual very sexy self on the sets/beds and some nice moments of smiley mica

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 03-06-2013 12:30

Best of night yet again for me.Tongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 10-06-2013 09:57

Mica in a tiny black thong just stunning,natural will always be best for me,great night once again.Tongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-06-2013 13:34

agree mica was very good last night with some nice moments wearing just a tiny black thong with her nice bum at the camera and smiley mica also made some appearances

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 13-06-2013 03:26

Great outfit on her, with the jeans! Very sexy!!!

Looked like someone threw their boxer shorts at her just now laugh

Anyone else see this? Are we to assume a male crew member is walking around her with no underwear or pants on? Wink

Shame on me. It's probably just someone holding a spare change of boxers, who went to toss them at her, or it's a pair that a woman decided to wear, then throw at her Wink