The UK Babe Channels Forum
Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Mica Martinez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=328)
+---- Thread: Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=16649)

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-06-2013 10:07

good night from the enigma last night, especially liked her stint in the all red lingerie, thought she looked amazing in it

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 14-06-2013 18:40

She really has the best bum on TV, next to Lucy Summers Smile

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 19-06-2013 00:31

There are no words adequate to describe Mica's arse as I gaze longingly at it right now so I will instead say this:

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart.

Yes I think that sums up my feelings perfectly Blush.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-06-2013 09:44

good night from mica last night, again looked very beautiful and on good form on the beds

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 24-06-2013 00:12

Oh Mica Blush.
Do stop hypnotizing me with your perfect arse, it's extremely distracting laugh.
I was planning on getting some kip tonight too Rolleyes.
How can I possibly go to bed now?
Can't you make more of an effort to be ugly and rubbish to watch? laugh.
No, but being serious for a moment she is looking fantastic again tonight Tongue
Magical Mica is right on form Heart.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - oklahoma001 - 24-06-2013 02:11

(24-06-2013 00:12 )snookered147 Wrote:  No, but being serious for a moment she is looking fantastic again tonight Tongue
I don't think thats ever been an issue. But it appears that after several weeks of excellent performances shes joined the likes of Caty and Dionne by spending a large majority of the night adjusting her camera while not so subtlety playing on the ipad.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 24-06-2013 09:32

Another great night from the stunning natural beauty Mica,seriously on fire last night,never off the phone,and such energy,if Mica was not shaking that magnificent arse, she was thrusting straight at camera or grinding herself into the bed,made the other girls look like statues last night.Tongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-06-2013 13:46

agree with the above. the enigma was very good last night both regarding her performance and her outfits, all simply top drawer Smile good to see mica on the great run of form she is on

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-06-2013 10:52

good night again from mica last night, not many babes can pull off looking sexy in t-shirts but mica did last night

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 26-06-2013 11:30

Did not see all of Micas night show,but Mica in red under that desk was just magnificent,still the best for me,perfection on legs.Heart