The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - bigguy01 - 20-05-2012 21:06

(08-05-2012 08:03 )babelover48 Wrote:  5 live reports that Amir Khan's last opponent has failed a drugs test.

lamont peterson is claiming that he had a pellet of synthetic testosterone inserted in his hip. to recover from injury or increase his low testosterone levels.

hopefully he is found guilty of cheating he should banned and stipped off all titles. amir khan should not be allowed to claim the titles. the titles should be made vacated.

the chick fight or the bitch slap fight just makes what was once a noble and honourable sport into something that is just beyond a joke now. its stupid but people will pay to watch it.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - cwpussylover - 20-05-2012 21:48

whose your guys fav boxer? think mine is lennox lewis....good champ and gentleman, lots of charity work asa well

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - The Truth - 25-05-2012 15:08

Carl Froch is looking in great shape 11st13lb5oz Bute 11st13lb13oz
Let's hope Carl can do better than against Andre ward,but I think it's gonna be a tough night for Carl, Bute is more or less a light heavyweight.
Good thing Froch has a good chin he's gonna need it.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - The Truth - 29-05-2012 00:43

RIP "Johnny Tapia" a troubled soul outside the ring,"WARRIOR" in the ring
Thanks for the memoriesshocked

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 10-06-2012 01:28

If you are wondering what Pacquai Vs Mayweather fight will be like if they ever get it on? check this out laugh

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - manic street pugilist - 10-06-2012 09:30

Pacquiao's loss to Bradley last night could damage any plans for a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - broncobilly10 - 10-06-2012 10:03

Pacman's loss last night was coming he's been over hyped recently and won some decisions he did not deserve this loss puts off a fight with mayweather that he also would have lost.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - terence - 10-06-2012 12:43

people who know better than me had pacquiao winning the fight 10 rounds to 2! it was robbery of the highest order! you can't find anyone who thought bradley won. boxing is shameful sometimes.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - broncobilly10 - 10-06-2012 12:54

Its strange because boxing is a business keeping pac on a winning streak kept the fight with mayweather interesting now its damaged and as a result not as profitable.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 12-06-2012 18:15

I want to pay respect to Teofilio Stevenson the greatest Olympian boxing champion of all time who died in Cuba. He won three successive gold medals at Heavyweight :- Munich '72. Montreal 76, and Moscow '80. He also reportedly turned down $5m to turn pro and fight Ali and staying loyal to his countrymen. I will always just how great a world champion he would have been and if Ali would have lasted in the ring with him. R.i.P. and I think a tribute at the London Olympics to him would be nice. He had one of the most devastatiing KO punches i have ever seen, and successive champions heve never come close to what he had, I think we will never see the likes of him again.