The UK Babe Channels Forum
video bam Issues - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Tech Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: video bam Issues (/showthread.php?tid=31601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: video bam Issues - Scottishbloke - 13-05-2015 20:35

(13-05-2015 19:16 )iluvcathy Wrote:  Sorry to say this but video bam could be playing up again. Every time I try and upload a video I get to the end of uploading, then an error message appears at the top of the screen instead of going on to convert.

Mate I had that problem aswell earlier on, what to do is close browser down and delete history, cach and cookies and then log back into video bam and on most occasions it allows you to upload without anymore errors.

RE: video bam Issues - Maggot - 28-05-2015 18:22

Thanks for the uploads to everybody who has a video bam account. Caught up with some excellent stuff on there, Steve smc is a legend for sure.

However I can never get the downloads to work in chrome. You wait for the 5 minute countdown, then there's an error message telling me to check the address is correct. (Shouldn't they check that before they make me wait 5 minutes...)

I have to download stuff in I.E., but I hate using that. Is there a fix for chrome?

RE: video bam Issues - Scottishbloke - 04-06-2015 23:33

Ah......fuck problems again, its taking ages to connect to the site and when I do I get some shitty scaled down version instead which is of no use to me whatsoever.

Anybody else having problems Huh Also just noticed too that none of the videos are playing on this site so it must be down for maintenance....Again!

RE: video bam Issues - Jam Da Man - 22-06-2015 15:32

Ooh err missus...

[Image: image-E7EE_55881BD4.jpg]

Despite the 'reassuring' message, I really hope all my videos aren't gonna get randomly deleted at some point...

RE: video bam Issues - circles_o_o_o - 22-06-2015 16:28

Sendvid's terms say that no adult content is allowed :

[Image: image-EF78_55882956.jpg]

RE: video bam Issues - Don Tingley - 22-06-2015 16:56

They only remove adult content when it is reported to them via email. Either way, their max vid length is 15 minutes and videos are automatically deleted if nobody clicks play for 30 days. Not much use really.

RE: video bam Issues - Scottishbloke - 22-06-2015 22:57

Shit, I've just logged into video bam, have they had a change in policy then and I got hit with the same message. Does that mean I have to create a brand new account, I'm confused Surprised

RE: video bam Issues - Censorship :-( - 22-06-2015 23:13

(28-05-2015 18:22 )Maggot Wrote:  Thanks for the uploads to everybody who has a video bam account. Caught up with some excellent stuff on there, Steve smc is a legend for sure.

However I can never get the downloads to work in chrome. You wait for the 5 minute countdown, then there's an error message telling me to check the address is correct. (Shouldn't they check that before they make me wait 5 minutes...)

I have to download stuff in I.E., but I hate using that. Is there a fix for chrome?

video bam is the work of the devil! eek Sad

Seriously, though, it rarely works for me, irrespective of what browser is in use - horrible site. Sad

(no offence intended to those who use it to make their hard work available to others) Important

RE: video bam Issues - JAMES the PERVERT - 22-06-2015 23:16

http://www.tubeoffline.com/download-video bam-videos.php#.VYiJF_lViko

RE: video bam Issues - skully - 23-06-2015 12:36

I use that site when video bam plays up, it's very handy and stuff downloads quickly.