The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - hibbert - 09-07-2012 01:42

the single most unprofessional shambles i have ever seen.

i am actually dumbfounded at how they could charge money for that.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - zola - 09-07-2012 01:42

seems the show is finished even though it says until 2.30. also all the request were coming in and were saying they will be done, what has it finished?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - davos11 - 09-07-2012 01:43

(09-07-2012 01:40 )cj666 Wrote:  What a weird last hour that was really awkward, Dionne clearly not comfortable doing B/G Amanda MIA. Was so promising aswell turned out to be shameful instead.

what happened in the end then, did they just sit and talk or just kiss a bit etc...or did the b/g just carry on awkwardly , where did amanda go ? all sounds a bit odd

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - yugobob - 09-07-2012 01:43

(09-07-2012 01:42 )zola Wrote:  seems the show is finished even though it says until 2.30. also all the request were coming in and were saying they will be done, what has it finished?

yeah That was a pretty piss poor ending, very hit and miss show tonight

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Trickster - 09-07-2012 01:44

Finished because Amanda did a runner..... And Dionne wasnt down with getting naughty ish on her own with the dude.....

Load of shit tbh Dionne was pleading with amanda to come back on the bed that says it all she wasnt ok by her self

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - mongoose81 - 09-07-2012 01:44

Dionne thought she'd be able to do it, but when it came down to it, couldn't go through with it. I would have like to have seen her doing BG but not if she is so uncomfortable with it.

I wonder if she will give it another go.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - abc123 - 09-07-2012 01:45

(09-07-2012 01:44 )Trickster Wrote:  Finished because Amanda did a runner..... And Dionne wasnt down with getting naughty ish on her own with the dude.....

Load of shit tbh Dionne was pleading with amanda to come back on the bed that says it all she wasnt ok by her self

No facial for Dionne to finish then I take it!!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - davos11 - 09-07-2012 01:46

Did dionne actually have sex in the end then, non orally i mean ...seems really odd what happened. Youd think amanda would wanna keep the show going

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - yugobob - 09-07-2012 01:46

(09-07-2012 01:44 )mongoose81 Wrote:  Dionne thought she'd be able to do it, but when it came down to it, couldn't go through with it. I would have like to have seen her doing BG but not if she is so uncomfortable with it.

I wonder if she will give it another go.

Wouldn't blame her if not, seems to me Amanda let her and the viewers down.annoyed

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Rdevil987 - 09-07-2012 01:46

did anyone else have problems trying to load the shebang site up ive had nothing but problems all night. sounds like i dodged a bullet by the sound of the reviews coming in