The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 11-03-2014 15:03

I do like Tashie but i wish she would wear some different outfits it always seem to be the same and its becoming very boring.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - scouse1 - 11-03-2014 23:02

I am a big fan of Tashie just wish she take top off or even wear bikini top to tease with her boobs abit, great arse

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 11-03-2014 23:12

I wonder what happened to that gold dress we saw a few weeks ago. That was stunning.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 11-03-2014 23:13

Have to agree with Chef today. She's great but I never bothered capping her because I'm drowning in pictures of her in that same get-up.
Maybe it's more expensive than you think and she needs to get her wear out of it.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - tiger - 11-03-2014 23:14

at least the gold dress was tempting and teasing this same outfit is boring

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - scouse1 - 11-03-2014 23:22

(11-03-2014 23:12 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  I wonder what happened to that gold dress we saw a few weeks ago. That was stunning.

Any caps of gold dress mate?

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 11-03-2014 23:53

Another pointless tease hour from Tashie,i am now not just fed up with the lack of nudity again,its the wearing of the same pink top and two bras as she has been wearing on days,ok fair enough its ok for daytime,but to not change into something more revealing for the so called tease hour is taking the piss,but then she has done that in all her nightshows,all thats been removed so far in several hours is a belt last time she was on.I have to say that im surprised that a channel that can make such great moves like signing Yasmine and Lucy allows a babe to continue to get away with such poor performances and unsuitable outfits for any sort of teasing.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 11-03-2014 23:57

(11-03-2014 23:22 )scouse1 Wrote:  Any caps of gold dress mate?
Jabba_Doughnut has posted some in the caps/vids thread for Tashie or I'd have posted some here.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=58512&pid=1413828#pid1413828

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-03-2014 01:00

(11-03-2014 23:53 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Another pointless tease hour from Tashie,i am now not just fed up with the lack of nudity again,its the wearing of the same pink top and two bras as she has been wearing on days,ok fair enough its ok for daytime,but to not change into something more revealing for the so called tease hour is taking the piss,but then she has done that in all her nightshows,all thats been removed so far in several hours is a belt last time she was on.I have to say that im surprised that a channel that can make such great moves like signing Yasmine and Lucy allows a babe to continue to get away with such poor performances and unsuitable outfits for any sort of teasing.

lack of nudity!!!!!!! tashie was only on till 10:30pm so she cant go naked!!!! also again your not getting the point of the daybabe doing a tease hour. it is not about what a babe wears and whether or not she goes naked/topless. it is about having proper phones sex with a day babe and therefore not pointless at all

will agree tashie should change her outfit for the tease hour as she has worn the same style of outfit for the past few tease shows, I would like to see her wear the pink bikini she wore on one of her 1st s66 tease hours, but otherwise I have no complaints about tashie's tease shows and clearly s66 don't and tashie is bringing in the calls on them, otherwise she wouldn't be on. that will determine whether or not tashie stays on tease hours and I hope she does.

if you don't like tashie's tease hours, then don't watch them

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 12-03-2014 02:01

At least we agree on the outfit,as to whether watch or not,thats my decision to make,if by some miracle she improves or is axed like some other babes have been i will continue to post my honest opinion whether its percieved by you or anyone else to be wrong or not.
On the subject of nudity,i know its not allowed before 11pm but being topless is allowed at 10pm,a point you have posted on in the BS thread in the past,So are you saying that a babe appearing on S66 does not have to go topless,whereas its not acceptable for a BS babe appearing after 10pm not to be topless as you previously posted.I would be most grateful if you could clarify your position as im confused about your nightshow expectations,but not as confused as Tashie seems to be about what a so called tease show is meant to be about.