The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=67178)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 01-03-2016 23:30

(01-03-2016 23:17 )snookered147 Wrote:  Nah that box is just for Wednesday night eek

With Jada Being on As well prob wont last half the night TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - forumdude - 01-03-2016 23:36

(01-03-2016 22:54 )REX MASTER Wrote:  WTF!!!annoyedannoyedannoyed

5 Nights!!! Fucking Boring!!!!

Let's Just Hope She Don't Turn Up All Of Them Nights!!

I'd rather have kerrie on showing fanny for the week than cali,leigh and delia being on doing lame dayshows at night. Babestation has been crap for the last couple of nights.
More shifts for kerrie Important

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 02-03-2016 00:30

Babestation Is Never Crap When You Have Ms Preeti Young and Ms Ashley Emma On!!Tongue

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-03-2016 01:06

5 nights in a row of Kerrie-Lee Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile think there will be a mass shortage of oil and lots of men with sprained wrists laugh

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 02-03-2016 16:43

this is great news, the more Kerrie the better for the shows Big Grin hope she dose some great stuff on bsx as well, if she gets that right then she really will be the full package

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - hairbald - 02-03-2016 20:07

Well if the young lass is still going strong at the end of the 5th night, I'll either want a dose of it, or more likely its probably banned.Big Laugh

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 03-03-2016 00:34

[Image: image-992A_56D7786D.jpg]

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 03-03-2016 01:17

I just love watching Kerrie Lee. She is so gorgeous, so horny and so sexy. She just oozes sexuality. Tongue

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - SecretAgent - 03-03-2016 01:41

Ok so I'm not a fan but appreciate from comments I've seen on here that she is well liked by many. My own view is that 5 consecutive nights for any girl on any channel is too much. Bad for the girl and also the channel. You need to nurture and preserve your best assets and 5 nights seems wrong to me. So why is it happening? Well I guess that KL might be going on holiday this month & is doing half her shifts in the first week as a result. Also BS may be struggling to fill shifts. I hope things go well for her & I hope her loyal fans are not fatigued by the time the weekend arrives. I'll be interested in comments in this thread as the days go by.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - forumdude - 03-03-2016 02:03

Meanwhile leigh has been on for about 7 nights straight doing absolutely nothing Rolleyes

At least kerrie is willing to flash some pussy.