The UK Babe Channels Forum
We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! (/showthread.php?tid=6736)

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Stevie - 29-05-2009 20:20

shandyman Wrote:you'll be thinking of party girls, she went topless on that. the usual party people at 3am has not had any topless, apart from the odd accidental nip slip

Apologies, the number of shows just has me confused!

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Shandy - 29-05-2009 20:23

tis ok, doesn't help it has a similar name and the same girls lol

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - seanie1980 - 29-05-2009 23:43

Please Amber - turn to the dark side and turn up in just that sheet!!! Fantastic body, lovely face! Please make the move to nights

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - larrydavid - 30-05-2009 01:44

If she can be persuaded to go topless then there may yet be hope that mankind may not be doomed. Someone tell her this and I'm sure she will co-operate.

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - jimrockford - 30-05-2009 06:37

Here's where I am on this. Just to make sure, because I really don't want to miss this, this is the Thursday morning that follows a Wednesday evening and night, yes?

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Mike - 30-05-2009 07:46

yes..
3am thursday morning
might only be on freeview

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 01-06-2009 16:41

Hi Guys! Whats the latest on Amber? Been busy working. Please give me good news!!!!Smile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - tapit54 - 01-06-2009 17:40

SOCATOA Wrote:Hi Guys! Whats the latest on Amber? Been busy working. Please give me good news!!!!Smile

See Post No.217

Bad news for us Sky only people is that its on Freeview!
I'm sure someone will do the necesary for us!

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - dondoe returns - 01-06-2009 18:09

I'll happily sign up to see Amber on a nite show Wink Cool

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Shandy - 01-06-2009 19:10

don't quote me on this but i think its sky and freeview. not checked myself, but i was under the impression pp3am is freeview only on friday night, sat night and maybe sunday night too and the rest of the week its both sky (as BS2) and freeview (as PP3am), so amber should be on both sky and freeview.