The UK Babe Channels Forum
chat back as been closed down - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: chat back as been closed down (/showthread.php?tid=6945)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: chat back as been closed down - DanVox - 21-05-2009 01:04

Poor Abbi, struggles to manage 2 min 19 seconds of conversationSad. You have to feel sorry for the girl, she's doing the best she can with what she's got.

Still, if that's all the conversation she can manage she'll have to find another use for her mouth.Rolleyes

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 21-05-2009 01:41

Digital Dave Wrote:I agree with you, but they're so dumb at Chatback that when they heard the posh accent they probably thought she was an intellectual, hence giving her the prime presenting job!

Digital Dave:
She is intellectual.

DanVox Wrote:Poor Abbi, struggles to manage 2 min 19 seconds of conversationSad. You have to feel sorry for the girl, she's doing the best she can with what she's got.

Still, if that's all the conversation she can manage she'll have to find another use for her mouth.Rolleyes

DanVox:
I disagree completely.

I remember when Abby (first name: Nadia. Surname: April-Victoria-Chong-Abby-Stone-Summers) was a key speaker in the Oxford Union debate "This House believes promiscuity is a vice, not a Virtue."

She answered all the questions so convincingly and won the debate hands down. Here are the questions and her answers:

Q: Should women reclaim the legitimacy of female sexuality and stand proud of their sex lives?
A: Call me on 0987 654 321.

Q: Is casual sex between many partners yet another example of the subjugation of women by men?
A: Call me on 0987 654 321.

Q: Is sexual promiscuity an expression of liberation that should be celebrated or is it an immorality that should continue to be scorned and vilified?
A:
Call me on 0987 654 321.

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 21-05-2009 21:40

Message post from Kylie Tyler on howcute.com front page:

Quote:HOW COME YOU STILL USING MY PICTURES?????????????

THATS NOT A JOKE ANY MORE, I CALLED THE CHANNEL MANY TIME TO TAKE OFF MY PICTURES!!!! YOU HAVE NO COPY RIGHTS FOR IT!!!"!!