The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 11-12-2013 09:03

Nice to see her on FV at a less ungodly hour for once Smile Looked sensational Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 11-12-2013 20:54

What an awesome show last night, nobody better in that babe station alleyway and what I would give to pass by there last nightTongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - dazza101 - 12-12-2013 13:16

Bet it is not the First Time she has been taken Down a Alleyway Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Blush

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 15-12-2013 23:11

Anybody know when the queen of babe station is on next?

J

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 16-12-2013 06:15

She's on Tuesday and Wednesday night this week

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 18-12-2013 08:14

Another cracking performance from Danni last night with plenty of air time and sessions in the alleyway and the sauna that I thought at one point were so hot they would start a fire. One puzzle was the 10 minutes or so in the alleyway when Louise joined Danni but then left quickly. I loved it when Danni was in the sauna and asked if I wanted more oil on her tits. Obvious answer of course but she then told the cameraman to focus the camera on her thong for me while she got the oil so I'd have a nice view!
More to look forward to tonight boys as she's on again. Oh and as a Xmas gift to us she's on the night shows on Xmas Eve and Xmas Day!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 18-12-2013 09:09

Nice to see some caps for once, and oh what a fine job they do of capturing her fantastic body Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 19-12-2013 10:50

Another top notch night from Danni with great changes of outfits including a stunning new fencenet bra and pants set that had me drooling even before I picked up the phone. Loved her sauna session as well. Funniest moment was the guy on the phone before me who when asked if he liked her tits said no. Then when asked if he liked them bouncing up and down said no. Then he rang off saying it was expensive to call! All met with a smile and a laugh by Danni but lord only knows why he rang! Already looking forward to Xmas Eve when Danni is next on

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - whorelover - 19-12-2013 22:18

I wonder how much her babies weigh o_0

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 19-12-2013 22:30

(19-12-2013 22:18 )whorelover Wrote:  I wonder how much her babies weigh o_0

Call her on the show and she'll tell you