The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 14-03-2020 16:08

only bottle water i get is sparkling for my vimto its my diet coke replacement cos i need to reduce my caffeien by a lot

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Cheesy Grin - 14-03-2020 17:51

[Image: 89721998-2766531743396186-2591518292141146112-o.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 14-03-2020 18:13

the orange shit gibbon has done it now added uk and ireland to that euro flight ban !!

so much for the special relationship lets burn his fucking golf courses to the ground

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-03-2020 18:29

I'd rather ban American beer imports some of it is shit anyway

Let's ban all US political visitors!!

The orange gibbon is now awaiting HIS test result - so want it to be a fucking positive hope Melania tells him to isolate himself as far away from the White House as possible!! an if it s positive will Pence take a test? Mind you, I would think it would sweep through the bloody Senate quicker than our HOC!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - skully - 14-03-2020 18:40

What this has highlighted for me, is that people in this country really don't care about others anymore. Panic buying and emptying shelves is not just selfish, it's making life genuinely harder for others, especially those that can't travel far to shop, older people and those without a car for example. They are also making it harder for shops to keep on top of this, shops can only stock so much and if people are doing multiple visits or travelling to various places outside of their area, what can they do.
If you go out of your way to visit a supermarket you normally don't go to, when you already have everything you need, well you are a cunt!

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-03-2020 18:48

If we go into national lockdown like Spain and Italy do we have to carry out passport at all times as well as proving we are only out for going to work, getting food or medicine?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Snooks - 14-03-2020 18:57

(14-03-2020 18:40 )skully Wrote:  What this has highlighted for me, is that people in this country really don't care about others anymore. Panic buying and emptying shelves is not just selfish, it's making life genuinely harder for others, especially those that can't travel far to shop, older people and those without a car for example. They are also making it harder for shops to keep on top of this, shops can only stock so much and if people are doing multiple visits or travelling to various places outside of their area, what can they do.
If you go out of your way to visit a supermarket you normally don't go to, when you already have everything you need, well you are a cunt!

On the flip side of that, I have done some on line shopping to get some essentials for an elderly friend of mine then delivered it to them personally once I received the order.
Went down well Smile.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - 2015watcher - 14-03-2020 19:01

(14-03-2020 18:57 )snookered Wrote:  ...
On the flip side of that, I have done some on line shopping to get some essentials for an elderly friend of mine then delivered it to them personally once I received the order.
Went down well Smile.

Just another thing that confirms your legendary status snooks, you are a front runner for the FooF award laugh Big Grin https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FooF

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Snooks - 14-03-2020 19:06

Snookered the FOOF.
Yeah it has a nice ring to it.
I will go with that Wink

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - skully - 14-03-2020 19:07

You're a good man Snookered, we need more people like you in this world, especially at times like this Smile