The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 22-01-2021 12:03

It's reported that 5 over 75's have died in France after having Pfizer/BioNTech jab. It's supposed that it was due to allergic side-effects of the vaccine, but it could just be because it was just a coincidence.

Three of my close family have had the same vaccine (because they are front line workers). They felt a little unwell for a day or two afterwards.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 22-01-2021 12:56

Did they have a history of allergic reactions? if they did why were they given the jab because have been warnings about giving it to certain groups

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - gunnar - 22-01-2021 15:55

(22-01-2021 12:03 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's reported that 5 over 75's have died in France after having Pfizer/BioNTech jab. It's supposed that it was due to allergic side-effects of the vaccine, but it could just be because it was just a coincidence.

^ https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/Five-deaths-in-France-reported-after-Covid-Pfizer-BioNTech-vaccination

Norway has 23 deaths but again the same conditions may apply as in France.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/norway-investigates-deaths-23-elderly-pifzer-biontech-vaccine/

Meanwhile in other news, the R rate is estimated to have fallen below one, in England & The UK.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-covid-vaccine-cases-deaths-strain-lockdown/#comments

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-01-2021 07:44

In the press conference last night Boris said something about the new variant I think it was something along the lines of "it spreads faster and has a higher rate of mortality than the old variant" and towards the end, someone mentioned about data from Israel showing the Pfizer vaccine was less effective than it was previously thought would that tie in with the deaths in France and Norway and why wasn't there further comment on the apparent deaths in France, surely he was informed of those deaths?

if they are purely coincidental deaths whem most were terminally ill or had other underlying issues, and I would think it would take some time for Pfzer to investigate and report of any poissible link between the elderly having the vaccine and any subsequent death. While both Norway and France say it is not alarming but I would think if further deaths are reported, then our own Health department would hasve to take notice and whether it would lead to a suspension of using the Pfizer vaccine probably would have to come under consideration if links ARE established.

In the US experts are warning against vaccinating againsty vaccinating the elderly first as it would lead to a 'dent in confidence' in any vaccination programme there.

With the R falling I would say whether it is a gradual slow or temporary but we will have to wait and see if it goes up again after this weekend figures are collected and I wouldn't be surprised if it takes off again but if the R falls again then it is possible we could be seeing the variants declining an d hoperfuly being brought under control, but it is dependent how many are not following the rules. I did hear of a funeral couple being fined £10,000 for having over 100 at a funeral in my aread when they were only allowed 30.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9177105/Undertaker-let-150-mourners-attend-funeral-despite-Covid-restrictions-fined-10-000.html

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-01-2021 08:10

there are suggestions that the Tokyo Olympics cancelled from 2020, may still go ahead but now may possibly take place behind closed doors

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 24-01-2021 22:41

This guy sums up the current situation re vaccines very nicely. What's going on in Europe is nothing short of criminal with talk of legal action over supplies of the Oxford jab which the EU Medicines Agency hasn't even approved yet. Meanwhile, Germany & Hungary are doing their own thing....

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 24-01-2021 23:16

(23-01-2021 08:10 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  there are suggestions that the Tokyo Olympics cancelled from 2020, may still go ahead but now may possibly take place behind closed doors

Having Athletes traveling from all over the world to one of the most densely populated cities on the planet strikes me as being rather fucking stupid.

The whole "Olympic Experience" involves the athletes mixing with each other. There doesn't seem to be much point going there only to be locked in your room between events

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 24-01-2021 23:36

From what the guy was saying in the vid it's a right balls up in Europe with their vaccines.
Indeed Hancock was saying that we have injected more people in 3 days than France have in total.

I was reading an article recently where one vaccine company was saying that they could alter their vaccines if required to cover any problems with variants. They could make the changes within 6 weeks but clearance may then still be needed.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 24-01-2021 23:41

The whole debate surrounding cancelling Sporting events should be viewed in a similar way to what happened during the two World Wars. I think that they used a similar reason in WW2 to what we have seen in this pandemic citing morale as a driving force in keeping some sports going. Much of what is happening now is financially based. Today you have to question the sense in allowing so much sport with a respiratory spread virus. This is more dangerous than any war situation as it's a hidden enemy, yet we blindly try to carry on as normal.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 25-01-2021 17:52

Wow what a car crash interview by Theresa Coffey Tongue Tongue

Piers and co will be getting another ban from having ministers Tongue Tongue

She basically says that reason so many are dying because they are old or Fat and when Piers comes back at her she turns her zoom off Tongue Tongue Tongue