The UK Babe Channels Forum
Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=9435)

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 11-02-2014 23:32

I'm hoping for Louise in her sexy secretary outfit in the office set

[Image: 10s7k]

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - REX MASTER - 12-02-2014 00:56

I Love it When The Sexy Ms Louise Porter Has on That Black Shiny All in One Outfit On with Fishnet Stockings.... Her Big Juciy Tits and Ass Look Amazing in that outfit.... All She Needs Now Are A Pair Of Killer Sexy High Heels on....

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Joey 27 - 12-02-2014 01:31

louise looks good tonight showing off those nice tanned boobs, what a lovely curvy figure she has

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - REX MASTER - 12-02-2014 05:05

WOW...The Sexy Ms Louise Porter in That Grey Skirt Black Fishnet Stockings Black Platform High Heels With Glasses on Bending over the office desk Bouncin her Sexy Big Juciy Ass.... Love those Big Sexy Tits Bouncing up and down....

I Love Her Sexy Black Platform High Heels... That Sliver Shiny Heel is Soo High....

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 12-02-2014 10:42

very good night from Louise Last night. didn't see her go in the office set in her secretary outfit during the time I watched her but enjoyed a lot what I did watch of louise. Played with her lovely big boobs, showed a nice amount of midriff and of course lots of louise bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera

more of the same tonight louise (louise usually does back to back nights)

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 13-02-2014 01:25

Louise and her magnificent arse are looking hot tonight

[Image: z3uf]

thought Louise had another good night last night. she looked very hot all night and was on top form with lots of her playing with her lovely big boobs, a nice amount of midriff showing and lots of her magnificent arse at the camera Smile

a good week for louise and hope for more of the same when she is on next week

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Johnson007 - 19-02-2014 11:07

I think Louise is fucking sensational..... so sexy.... but did you see her bruises on her thighs / legs.... WTF has she been doing to get them?

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 20-02-2014 00:05

YAY!!!! LOUISE AND HER MAGNIFICENT ARSE ARE BACK TONIGHT!!!!!

[Image: 10_zps02b3780b.jpg]

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - TheForceIsStrong - 20-02-2014 00:37

Really hope Louise goes in the office tonight.

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - REX MASTER - 20-02-2014 04:22

Just Finishd on a Call with The Sexy Ms Louise Porter... And,She Was Excellent...I Soo Love it When The Sexy Ms Louise Porter wears that Shiny Black Leotard Outfit and Stockings.... That Sexy Body and Ass Looks Amazing in that outfit....