The UK Babe Channels Forum
Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Mica Martinez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=328)
+---- Thread: Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=16649)

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 18-09-2013 23:53

Have Mica's boobs got bigger? She and they look amazing tonight!

SmileBig GrinHeartHeartBig GrinSmile

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - platformmules - 19-09-2013 07:08

I wondered that. Are they natural?

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 19-09-2013 09:43

A good night from Mica,had one of her little rants at someone,then developed a good rapport with the cameraman,and gave us some great POVs,fell asleep about 1.15am hoping i did not miss even better from the stunning Miss Martinez.TongueTongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 19-09-2013 09:45

(19-09-2013 07:08 )platformmules Wrote:  I wondered that. Are they natural?
(18-09-2013 23:53 )Phonebook Wrote:  Have Mica's boobs got bigger? She and they look amazing tonight!

SmileBig GrinHeartHeartBig GrinSmile

Stunningly natural.Tongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-09-2013 10:12

good night from mica last night with her best stint being the one in her very nice tartan schoolgirl outfit. yep mica's boobs are natural so they are going to fluctuate in size from time to time

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - SteveHG - 19-09-2013 23:41

Yep I've always thought Mica's boobs are two of the great unsung heroes (if that's not a strange way of describing them!) of the babe channels. With all the huge and/or siliconed tits around they don't stand out (oh dear!) but are IMHO just the right size. Tongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 21-09-2013 23:54

Mica looks an absolute dish in her tartan combo right now Tongue.
Love the pigtails too Big Grin.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - platformmules - 22-09-2013 08:40

Was it just me or did everyone else think there was bruising around her nipple like someone had studied it really hard or pinched it or worse she has been up to something kinky ?

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-09-2013 11:15

good night from mica last night including a lovely stint in her tartan schoolgirl outfit

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 22-09-2013 11:49

(19-09-2013 23:41 )SteveHG Wrote:  Yep I've always thought Mica's boobs are two of the great unsung heroes (if that's not a strange way of describing them!) of the babe channels. With all the huge and/or siliconed tits around they don't stand out (oh dear!) but are IMHO just the right size. Tongue

Totally agree mate. I think her tits are amazing, they are just perfect in size, shape colour, nipples, everything.
What's everyone thinking about this web show with Caty? Will Mica have her perfect pussy on display? I hope so!!!