The UK Babe Channels Forum
3G shows - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: 3G shows (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Dani & Amanda 3G - Big Boobies - 27-06-2009 16:13

I've been wondering since I started watching Babestation (since it appeared on Freeview) what 3G was all about. So I thought I'd watch the clip of Dani and Amanda from Skateguy(Thanks Skateguy). I wondered whether the girls actually went completely naked and showed "everything" as some threads suggested that they did and some that they did n't.Well Dani and Amanda did on that clip. BUT was that a "special" or does that happen regularly; ie the girls completely naked and with everything "on display"? As I havent got a 3G phone I cant join in but I am intrigued as to how far the girls will go. Thanks for any help.

RE: Dani & Amanda 3G - G@Z! - 27-06-2009 16:18

don't need a 3g phone mate you can watch online i'll find the link

http://www.babeslive.tv/launcher/babeslive/front.jsp?refid=10065&service=babeslive

RE: Dani & Amanda 3G - Big Boobies - 27-06-2009 16:40

tHanks for that; Ipresume I pay in the usual way.

RE: Dani & Amanda 3G - G@Z! - 27-06-2009 16:41

yep phonenumber and access code just like 3g phones

RE: Dani & Amanda 3G - Big Boobies - 27-06-2009 17:52

Thanks for that info; If I had more money I might give it a try!.

RE: Dani & Amanda 3G - Big Boobies - 27-06-2009 17:58

I would still like to know if the girls always go naked on 3G as sometimes you get the impression from the conversation on the show that you would in fact see everything. Its obviously a way round the resrictive OFCON rules if they do. I can imagine Dani and Amanda "going all the way" as in the video clip but I am wondering about the other girls. Jemma Morgan,Geri and Rachel seem very brave and of course Camilla but I cant imagine the likes of Yvette or Dionne doing it. I am prepared to be proved very wrong by anyone in the know. Please someone satisfy my curiosity.