The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - ickle - 21-02-2010 00:43

Oh well, if i've really got to watch her again, i'll force myselfTongue
Like try and stop me Bounce
Sammie on a Sunday beats going to church, although i might still send up a prayerBounceHeartHeartHeart

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - belfrylover - 21-02-2010 11:04

Good morning to Sammie. Love the shoes.
Prefer lingerie but still a great start to the morning with her and Ashley on.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 21-02-2010 11:05

wow sammie is gorgeous in the gold swimsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - aceman65 - 21-02-2010 11:14

Now let's see if I can get that Sean Connery accent to work, and pretend I'm 007 this morning. Then I can get the gold finger to work on her.

(OH MY GOD, DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD)BounceBounceBounce

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - ickle - 21-02-2010 12:19

Sammie is being quite flirtacious this morning, running her hands under the gold swimsuit and pulling it across her boobs from both sides so that only the nipple and a small part of the boob are coveredTongue She really is becomming more and more daringSurprised
Sammie still has the perfect blend of shyness and confidence which only serves to endear her to us all the more.
She's deffo my absolute favourite babe now. For me she ticks all the boxes and then some.Blush
Looking great SammieHeartHeartHeart

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rise - 21-02-2010 12:36

One thing that rarely gets commented on is Sammie's pout.
It's a little wonky but it really 'works' Tongue when she throws it in at the right moment.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - beller - 21-02-2010 13:20

Indeed, lovely Sammie seems to have borrowed one of Danica's figure-hugging swimsuits, and judging by the fiddling about, the chances of getting through without a wardrobe malfunction are pretty low. Oh goody. Tongue

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rael 74 - 21-02-2010 13:56

Sammie is being quite the tease today, with a quite coy look about her, as if to say "What me, a tease, never." She certainly knows how to play in that swimsuit, and it really shows off her amazingly toned figure. I am of the opinion that her other career in the world of private dancing, has really toned her body to a very pleasing sight, she has definately lost some weight over the last year, very good it looks too. Not that she didn't before, but she looks fantastic now. Those legs just seem to get longer each time I see her. It's just a matter of when & not if for the nip slip today I think, keep watching guys, wouldn't want to miss it would we?? Now if we could just find out where she did her dancing...... Big GrinTongueHeartHeart

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - ickle - 21-02-2010 17:07

Sammie looks virginally stunning in white this afternoonSurprised
Can hardly take my eyes off her, what a beauty.Heart

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Mellow - 23-02-2010 11:02

Sammie is looking very pretty in pink today.