The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 23-10-2010 14:28

Its elite,s loss and the pads gain sammie is one amazing girl so sexy and gorgeous

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - DannyB - 23-10-2010 18:04

She's certainly sexed her dayshow moves up a bit since leaving Elite - I'm really struggling too believe that she's just flirting on the end of that phone...

[split] Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - andy pandy - 23-10-2010 18:26

Sammie is so sexy one amazing girl she is my no1 girl of all time

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Charlemagne - 23-10-2010 18:36

I fail to understand why she has sex'd up her daytime act and is now doing GSL webshows.
When so much comment was caused by her night performance. bladewave

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 23-10-2010 18:47

I'm proud to name Sammie as my favourite daytime girl. Elite have lost a special talent.

What a babe. HeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rise - 23-10-2010 18:55

(23-10-2010 18:47 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm proud to name Sammie as my favourite daytime girl. Elite have lost a special talent.

Certainly not one of Jamie's best moves letting her go.

A fact that's reinforced whenever she's on by virtue of her 'hot as lava' dayshows!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 23-10-2010 19:04

(23-10-2010 18:36 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I fail to understand why she has sex'd up her daytime act and is now doing GSL webshows.
When so much comment was caused by her night performance. bladewave

The Pad is pretty well known for being the best daytime wank channel, so her 'sexing it up' just fits in with what the other babes are doing on this channel. I love it! Yep, what a great move this has turned out to be. Cool

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - belfrylover - 24-10-2010 10:13

Morning Sammie

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - hisir - 24-10-2010 12:43

Sammis is looking Stunning again today with the Pink Bikini & Fish netsHeartHeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - andy pandy - 24-10-2010 13:13

Sammie is looking amazing today infact red hot with a stunning body and looks so gorgeous and sexy and outfit is so small and shows so much when i was on the phone to her she was her flirty best to me she is no1 girl of all the channels i love her x