The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 12-03-2014 02:10

Tashie is that hot she can do what she likes, clothes or no clothes, still hotter than most naked "babes"

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-03-2014 02:42

(12-03-2014 02:01 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  At least we agree on the outfit,as to whether watch or not,thats my decision to make,if by some miracle she improves or is axed like some other babes have been i will continue to post my honest opinion whether its percieved by you or anyone else to be wrong or not.
On the subject of nudity,i know its not allowed before 11pm but being topless is allowed at 10pm,a point you have posted on in the BS thread in the past,So are you saying that a babe appearing on S66 does not have to go topless,whereas its not acceptable for a BS babe appearing after 10pm not to be topless as you previously posted.I would be most grateful if you could clarify your position as im confused about your nightshow expectations,but not as confused as Tashie seems to be about what a so called tease show is meant to be about.

I AM NOT AN S66 FANBOY AND ANTI BABESTATION!!!! how many more times do I have to say it. yes I said in the past that babes appearing on the nightshow (doesnt matter what channel) should go topless after 10pm, but in the end I realised it was a waste of time kicking off about it as it's up to the babe whether or not she goes topless and me posting here wont make a blind bit of difference. my expectations for a nightshow are simply that a babeshow babe wears a variety of outfits and goes on a number of sets. going topless or naked is a bonus

also don't think tashie is confused about what a tease hour is meant to be about. as ive said earlier a day babe doing a tease hour is NOT!! about whether or not a daybabe goes topless or naked. it is about having proper phone sex with a daybabe which you cant do when she is on a dayshow. tashie will only be axed from tease hours if she isn't bringing in the calls anymore

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 12-03-2014 03:06

Thank you for clarifying your position,i dont think we ever going to agree about tease shows,particularly as you said you were against babes not going topless after 10pm but you have since changed your viewpoint,personally i think there is far too much censorship on these channels already without any more channel led censorship by using a babe like Tashie who like most of the other tease show daybabes dont even know how to dress for one let alone perform in it,also want to say that i have never personally called you an S66 fanboy,but i know you dont do false statement retractraction,so if somebody has done so,even though it wasnt me i will happily take the blame.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-03-2014 10:35

(12-03-2014 03:06 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Thank you for clarifying your position,i dont think we ever going to agree about tease shows,particularly as you said you were against babes not going topless after 10pm but you have sinced changed your viewpoint,personally i think there is far too much censorship on these channels already without any more channel led censorship by using a babe like Tashie who like most of the other tease show daybabes dont even know how to dress for one let alone perform in it,also want to say that i have never personally called you an S66 fanboy,but i know you dont do false statement retractraction,so if somebody has done so,even though it wasnt me i will happily take the blame.

how do you know it's s66 that is not letting tashie go topless. it could be tashie herself that has decided not to go topless. I will agree there is too much censorship on the channels, but I cant see it changing myself.

whilst I agree the outfits could be better on the tease shows, think your not getting what a tease hour is about though. as ive said before a tease hour is about having phone sex with a day babe which you cant do when she's on a dayshow and not about what she wears or whether or not she goes topless

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 12-03-2014 15:37

Maybe my expectations would change if the epg description,rating and programme title were changed to reflect the lack of nudity,or keep it as S66 Days till 10.30 and keep the PG rating from a visual point of view till the proper nightshow starts.As to whether its a good idea to give your rivals a 90 minute head start,im not so sure,but if it works for them then fair enough.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-03-2014 21:22

wouldn't say s66 give their rivals a 90 min head start. first of all tashie and other s66 babes usually do just till 11. also the regular s66 nightbabes start coming on from 10pm so no real headstart at all given that babes cant go topless from 10pm

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 13-03-2014 17:46

[Image: image-7FBB_5321E096.jpg]

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 16-03-2014 16:15

Nice to see Tashie in a diffrent colour top today,although im not sure if she is doing the so called tease hour tonight i hope she has bought something else to change into for later,if not then im enjoying this new extended tease show she is putting on today.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 16-03-2014 16:20

(16-03-2014 16:15 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Nice to see Tashie in a diffrent colour top today,although im not sure if she is doing the so called tease hour tonight i hope she has bought something else to change into for later,if not then im enjoying this new extended tease show she is putting on today.

Well, according to the current schedule, Tashie's not going to be in for a tease hour, but a webcam show possibly.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bantams - 16-03-2014 16:56

I'll be glad if Tashie doesn't do her so called "tease hour". It'll save us all moaning & complaining about it later on. Got better things to do than waste time doing that