The UK Babe Channels Forum
Emma C (Daytime Queen 2019/2021) - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: Emma C (Daytime Queen 2019/2021) - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77570)

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - lovebabes56 - 13-07-2015 08:05

Just looked on the St66 website - has St66 suddenly started putting OSG's on their web streams - or has there just been a general mix - up of Stream content and TV output?

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Chef 34 - 17-07-2015 07:44

Always a real pleasure to wake up to the lovely Emma she looks magnificent in her black dress and I think there could be some slipping as well and the panty flashes are awesome.

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Chef 34 - 23-07-2015 13:56

Its always a pleasure to see Emma on Screen and my word she looks outstanding in her White dress those big juicy boobs look as if they could fall out at any time ,Emma is making great viewing is there a tease show coming up later I wonder because those boobs need to be unleashed.

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - teewee - 24-07-2015 05:55

Could Emma have not worn a shorter dress this morning? SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedeekeekeek Hope the idiots running the show dont make her change into something else!

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Zai47 - 24-07-2015 06:23

Emma c hot as ever. My fav girl

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Chef 34 - 24-07-2015 08:46

Emma is owning the screen this morning in her figure hugging dress she looks outstanding ,great show yesterday as well including a very sexy tease show.

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - JAMES the PERVERT - 24-07-2015 10:09

These shows the past few days have been superb. Loving the tied up hair today too, such a beautiful woman. Heart

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Scoobyman - 24-07-2015 11:21

Totally agree with James ^^

She has been amazing the last few days, I didnt think it was possible she could look any sexier but the way she has her hair tied up this morning as well she looks amazing.

Her boobs are struggling to stay in her very short dress as well this morning which is always awesome viewing Tongue

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Goodfella3041 - 24-07-2015 21:54

(13-01-2014 22:09 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Gorgeous girl, fresh look, pretty smile, amazing body and a terrific range of outfits. ... It's only January 13, but if she adds to this repertoire a talent for hot tease hours, she will likely sew up my vote for next December's awards!

(29-11-2014 06:57 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Still can't believe she fell out of the running so soon in the S66 babe-of-the-year thread. For my money, she has been streets ahead of her colleagues this year in terms of both physical appearance and performance on the phones. Such a sexy babe.

As the saying goes: Democracy -- it just doesn't work Sad

Okay, clearly my past campaigns haven't worked.

But I can feel the tide turning now.

Come on! She's gorgeous. She doesn't lie on her stomach all day long or steal your money on a tease show, like Cara Brett. She has more than the three outfits that Hannah Claydon seems to rotate. She'll talk dirty on a day show. What more does she have to do???

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - JAMES the PERVERT - 24-07-2015 22:20

Completely agree Goodfella, vastly underrated and that's such a shame. I remember a few weeks back she finished at midnight on a tease show and then was back on mornings at 5.30. All done with a smile and a laugh and looking absolutely stunning. Heart