The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 13-02-2021 01:20

(11-02-2021 05:22 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  not been contacted yet, but hope all goes well Rammy

Did go well. Had the Pfizer one & had no side effects other than a bit of soreness where I had the injection.

if anyone is worried please don’t be & if I’ve had the jab, so can you

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-02-2021 09:32

Matt Hancockup says 'We can all live normal lives if Covid ends up like flu' how far ahead into the future is he thinking???

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-02-2021 09:34

My Dad is having his on Tuesday

his partner had hers this week so thats one worry gone

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-02-2021 07:29

hope your Dad's went well HP

Afte this is all over just how do we make Johnson accountable other than a public inquiry? I know many people would want a public inquiry into this, but Public inquiries do cost a lot of money and the exconomy isn't strong enough to pay for it, plus it probably would drag on for years. I thonk thr Iraq War Inquiry was wound up wasn't it?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 14-02-2021 16:17

The Government's hit it's target of 15 million by mid February for the 4 most vunerable groups (indeed they are offering the jab to the 60+ in my town)
But they will find it hard to continue at this pace with the other groups as they still have to give the orginal 15million a follow up jab.
Pfizer have stated that the 2nd vaccine should be given by 6 weeks and not the 12 weeks which is planned.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 14-02-2021 16:48

(14-02-2021 07:29 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  hope your Dad's went well HP

Afte this is all over just how do we make Johnson accountable other than a public inquiry? I know many people would want a public inquiry into this, but Public inquiries do cost a lot of money and the exconomy isn't strong enough to pay for it, plus it probably would drag on for years. I thonk thr Iraq War Inquiry was wound up wasn't it?

Your post is premature. HP's dad isn't getting the jab till Tuesday.

And lets get over the virus before we start looking for scapegoats. (sorry goatman Wink) We don't need an inquiry just a way to deal more efficently if simular happens again.

Boris will be judged by the voters on how he dealt with the epidemic.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - hornball - 14-02-2021 18:48

(10-02-2021 22:25 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Exactly that, the virus doesn't recognize dates. We're in this for the long game, living with restrictions, not necessarily lockdowns, but mask wearing in some settings, social distancing, travel restrictions. It was suggested that at the present rate of vaccination it would take up to 7 years to achieve global hard immunity.
Say what you like of the fuck-ups, & there've been many, but most of the questions by the press & less so by the public, at the Downing Street briefings, are unanswerable.

Which is why - particularly the media (usual suspects) - ask them! They are not designed to achieve clarity, as none can be given in the form of decisive dates for this or that but instead, to try and put forward the narrative that decision makers are 'indecisive' when people 'require' certainty! They are using people - and their natural fear/frustration for their own ends, and should be called out on it!

You are correct 'Boom...' both in terms of the continued restrictions and the unanswerable questions

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 15-02-2021 10:38

I see that the Major of Blackburn was fined for attending a wedding.
And he thanked the police for their diligence. BounceBounceBounce

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 15-02-2021 15:28

Have to admit I was wrong !!

Thought Boris and CO would have fucked up the Vaccine Rollout like they have fucked everything else up

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 15-02-2021 15:32

Seeing Tim Martin Trending again Clamouring to get pubs open for the staffs sake would that be the same staff he told to go and work in a supermarket because he was not going to pay them