The UK Babe Channels Forum
Paige - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Babestation fanzone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Forum: Paige Tyler (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+----- Thread: Paige - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7449)

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - RRROGER - 29-07-2011 21:52

Missed most of Paige last night, what I did see was the usual jungle of advertising & promoting with Paige & the others trying to dodge the black boxes; tonight has started almost immediately with Paige on BS Blue already surrounded by all the paraphenalia, now waiting for Geri to make an appearance.HuhHuh

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - vila - 30-07-2011 02:23

Just flicked onto BS1.

Naked Paige + oil looking good. I'm guessing that, like me, a certain Mr M is a very happy bunny. Wink

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - bytor - 30-07-2011 08:28

It was good to see Paige get a good amount of screen time last night. All the girls have their fans and each deserve to have decent screen time over the 3 channels.

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - xthatshortguyx - 30-07-2011 13:05

woooow paige look soo hot nude with all the oil last night . defo my fave babe.Tongue

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - dogman - 30-07-2011 18:19

Three hours of paige in one go last night,f**king billiant,i dont know if its just me but does anyone else get the feeling,that she will soon be showing everything in her vids?&pics? lets hope so

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - bytor - 31-07-2011 08:08

(30-07-2011 18:19 )dogman Wrote:  Three hours of paige in one go last night,f**king billiant,i dont know if its just me but does anyone else get the feeling,that she will soon be showing everything in her vids?&pics? lets hope so

It is probably not just you but I wouldn't build your hopes up!

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - mrmann - 31-07-2011 13:49

Didn't know she was on last night. I only saw Georgie and Amanda, but not Paige. When did she do the 3hr session?

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 31-07-2011 13:52

it was fri night/ Early sat Morning 2-5 am

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - mrmann - 31-07-2011 13:59

(31-07-2011 13:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  it was fri night/ Early sat Morning 2-5 am

Huh, I saw that session, but I didn't remember it being from 2-5, and being three hours. I remember her on the same set earlier, giving a nude session that was great. Thanks for the info!

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 31-07-2011 15:12

It was all one session Was alone then with lolly then back alone then Geri came on for girl call then was alone again and then camilla came on the end