The UK Babe Channels Forum
BS Xtra - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: BS Xtra (/showthread.php?tid=14284)

RE: BS Xtra - dave34 - 03-12-2009 13:53

well on lastnights show they started taking calls aswell as text & pics
but was this done as BS1 was not on air as such as they where runing a loop

i jest hope they keep phone call's off the show as this show is ok with out them.

RE: BS Xtra - Golgathor - 03-12-2009 20:32

Yeah, I think it's cos BS1 was down - maybe the camera finally broke, given it's beeing giving rough pictures for ages now... Wink

RE: BS Xtra - Neil-B-Art - 04-12-2009 03:52

WtF? they're doing phones again? and none of the other channels are down. I hope this isn't a permanent feature annoyed

RE: BS Xtra - grantorino - 04-12-2009 08:09

maybe people have got tired of sending in cock pics?

RE: BS Xtra - Neil-B-Art - 06-12-2009 02:12

Yay loving having Dionne on Xtra, her and Daryl earlier was boss. It looks like the phone thing only happens when freeview starts, at least theres still a girl reading texts so it's not so bad.

RE: BS Xtra - Rammyrascal - 06-12-2009 13:17

i like how they are doing the phones now with 1 babe on phone and a babe presenting.

RE: BS Xtra - spliffy - 06-12-2009 23:24

I'm hoping Stevie is on tonight.
I'd like to know what she thinks of my cock.

RE: BS Xtra - Ree's No.1 fan - 07-12-2009 00:59

Daryl is just so hilarious on BS Extra, stacked and stupendously funny.BounceBounceBig LaughBig LaughBounceBounce

RE: BS Xtra - DarylMorgan - 07-12-2009 09:44

love bsxtra me... funny as.. shame we cant show the pics on air as u would prob pee yaself's like i do every shift.... just when you have spent 5yrs lookin at cock pics you start getting bored, so its funny when we notice things in he background which make us laugh... lol x

RE: BS Xtra - Neil-B-Art - 07-12-2009 10:41

(07-12-2009 09:44 )DarylMorgan Wrote:  love bsxtra me... funny as.. shame we cant show the pics on air as u would prob pee yaself's like i do every shift.... just when you have spent 5yrs lookin at cock pics you start getting bored, so its funny when we notice things in he background which make us laugh... lol x

I love Bsxtra when you're on Daryl, when you start with the random comments and start laughing at the pics it makes the show a million times funner Smile x