The UK Babe Channels Forum
Louise - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+---- Thread: Louise (/showthread.php?tid=15201)

RE: Louise - -BigDave- - 05-07-2010 16:19

Just wondering if Louise has done any topless stuff or lad's mags? I've been lookin and i can't find anything.

RE: Louise - RRROGER - 05-07-2010 16:34

.....hadn't realised the luscious Louise was on, earlier checked & new girl Mel was on all 4 channels; Louise looking absolutely ravishing, in fact causing a daytime twitch in my trousers, heaven help me if she ever did the night show.....BlushBlushBlushHeart

RE: Louise - Topman 47 - 05-07-2010 16:40

Gr8 chat again babes, should I spill the beans about the forthcoming new tatoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuned in later just to c u again and just loved the outfit - was that the Dom outfitt u used for the whipping, if so i might be up for it yet.

Will try to phone tomorrow.

LOL
TJ the Topman

RE: Louise - Topman 47 - 05-07-2010 16:41

(05-07-2010 16:19 )-BigDave- Wrote:  Just wondering if Louise has done any topless stuff or lad's mags? I've been lookin and i can't find anything.

I dno't think she has done any mag work but does work as a lap dancer in the Essex area.

RE: Louise - RRROGER - 06-07-2010 10:01

............TVX are spoiling us this week,this stunning girl is back on again on the early show, tantalizing & mesmerising even though dressed....BlushBlush

....IMHO, forget the Danicas & Alices of this world, visually, Louise has a raw sexual on-screen presence only matched by Carmen Terrell...HeartHeartHeart

............regrettably neither of these trouser arousing beauties seem likely to be appearing on the night shows anytime soon, but I am the eternal optimist.......HuhHuh

RE: Louise - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 06-07-2010 10:05

She's my favourite daytime performer at the moment, as RRRoger correctly says "mesmerising" a really beautiful girl...Though not on nights (which is the dream i guess) just to see her on days is more than enough for me!

RE: Louise - Mymessages74 - 08-07-2010 14:31

Louise is on and I'm not gonna get anything done - except get a lot of right arm exercise.

RE: Louise - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 08-07-2010 14:38

I know Alice is on but Louise blows anyone out the water for me...Looking great today as always! Heart

RE: Louise - dave_uk - 08-07-2010 21:15

Louise is the best, just spoke to her for the 2nd time today .. 1st time was a month ago .. allowed a lovely DTW Blush
Top lass Smile xxx

RE: Louise - Regenerated - 11-07-2010 10:50

She's a lovely girl, looking fantastic as ever today. Great outfit - pink and black with boots HeartBig Grin