The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Charlie O'Neal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=286)
+------ Thread: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20157)

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 05-06-2010 09:04

Oh what a night,i knew this forum would be buzzing this morning,as usual on Fridays i tuned in at midnight,and was'nt disappointed Charlie O'Neal looking as gorgeous as ever,did her usual 2-4-1 with Caty but for me it is Charlies solo stints that are best,especially as she has become imo one of the best at going naked,now thats what i call tease,great night from the beautiful Charlie O.definitely best of night for me.

[split] Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Caps and Vids - Paul71 - 05-06-2010 10:11

What's that banging noise, oh it's the Cellnet management banging their heads against the wall for letting Charlie O'Neal go and for under using her!!! Tongue

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Caps and Vids - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 05-06-2010 10:28

I think shes been on tv more times in the last 3 weeks with Elite than she was for the last 4 months prior to that....and i like it Big Grin

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 05-06-2010 15:30

Anybody remember her on TVX lying on bed next to likes of RoxyRush & Porcha & CrystalPink only moving when time for break; I found her very appealing even then, thought move to BS would really showcase that appeal, which it did until she was relegated to BSdays; don't know the politics as to why, but eventually the move to Elite got her back on track & now one of their stars rather than just another number on the list....Heart

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Rael 74 - 06-06-2010 21:40

No appearance from Charlie tonight, Sad having checked Elite's schedule (thanks Wazo). Cali has replaced her. Big Grin

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 06-06-2010 23:43

Disappointed love Charlie O,best signing since Mica,hope she is ok,look forward to her next appearance.Big Grin

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Donsman - 07-06-2010 20:04

Charlie not on at all this week, maybe she on her hols now Huh

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 07-06-2010 20:08

I think the girl has worked extremely hard since joining Elite and maybe
a few days off will let her re charge her batteries and be back better than ever!!!

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - quiquems - 07-06-2010 20:19

(07-06-2010 20:04 )Donsman Wrote:  Charlie not on at all this week, maybe she on her hols now Huh

I see Charlie is on elites schedule for Friday. Smile

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Rael 74 - 08-06-2010 19:56

Charlie will be on tonight, Smile having replaced the unwell Kitty Sad