The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - TheAvenger125 - 24-10-2010 14:51

Sammie is undoutedly naturally stunning, however the odd intentional nip slip wouldn't go a miss. You see alot of the pad girls do it (that extra bit of a tease), so why not Sammie?

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mr mystery - 24-10-2010 16:47

Not had a lot of time to watch the shows today but i am just about to settle down to watch Sammie and how hot is she looking right now on 902 in blue bra and knickers , she absolutely gorgeous . I have been trying to think who she reminds me of for a while and it's just come to me , i think she has a passing resemblance to some one i had a crush on when i was younger and that is "Dr Quinn medicine woman" played by the delightful Jane Seymour when she was younger , Sammie has the same eye's and mouth , don't know if any one else thinks the same .

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - TheAvenger125 - 24-10-2010 18:13

I wish Sammie would always wear the turquoise set. I don't think I have ever seen her with her boobs out so often? I hope someone caught the full flash of her left one when she was stood up? She has been incredible this afternoon, I just hope she keeps up the good work.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - TheAvenger125 - 24-10-2010 19:58

What has happened to the girl who wouldn't even get her boobs on Elite nights? Hopefully she has gone for good! Carry on the good work.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - dontpanic - 24-10-2010 20:02

Serious sliping from Sammie at the moment, that bra looks about 2 sizes too big for her, long may it last.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rise - 24-10-2010 21:51

Mmmm okay let's do an A-B test. What does everyone think??

(Remember it's just the eyes and mouth. I'm sure we all can see the clothing styles are different )

[Image: dr_quinn.gif] [Image: sammie_pennington.jpg]
Quinn ( Medicine Woman ) ...................... Pennington ( Stress Relief Woman ) Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - andy pandy - 24-10-2010 22:13

Sammie was amazing today loved the outfit serious sliping so sexy

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - TheAvenger125 - 24-10-2010 22:21

Sammie even got one of her nips out intentionally (my eyes nearly fell out of head). I take my complaint earlier back, and may she continue to get tits out on daytime tv for may years to come!

Sammie even got one of her nips out intentionally (my eyes nearly fell out of head). I take my complaint earlier back, and may she continue to get tits out on daytime tv for may years to come!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - andy pandy - 24-10-2010 22:32

(24-10-2010 22:21 )TheAvenger125 Wrote:  Sammie even got one of her nips out intentionally (my eyes nearly fell out of head). I take my complaint earlier back, and may she continue to get tits out on daytime tv for may years to come!
I know it was amazing so sexy

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - mrmann - 25-10-2010 15:20

When will she do a night show? I though I read that she would do one night show at the end of each month, but I might be mistaken. If she intentionally got her nipples out on the day show, then surely she'd have no problem doing a night show, right?

Smile