The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 18-03-2014 22:35

Hey, Tashie changed her dayshow outfit to a gold bikini for the tease hour.

Forum influence at work?

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 18-03-2014 22:38

(18-03-2014 22:35 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Hey, Tashie changed her dayshow outfit to a gold bikini for the tease hour.

Forum influence at work?

First Tashie's outfit then the world muah ha ha ha (include your own evil laugh)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-03-2014 22:40

that's more like it tashie!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile looking stunning in her skimpy gold bikini Smile would be fantastic if she went topless in the 2nd half of her tease hour after 10pm, at least get them out in the handbra.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Johnny UK - 18-03-2014 22:42

Does she ever do topless?

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-03-2014 22:44

she did once get her boobs out in a handbra/armbra on one of her first tease shows, not gone fully topless on tv though. think she has on webcam, but not 100% sure on that

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 18-03-2014 22:49

(18-03-2014 22:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  she did once get her boobs out in a handbra/armbra on one of her first tease shows, not gone fully topless on tv though. think she has on webcam, but not 100% sure on that

I can confirm topless on the webcams.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 18-03-2014 23:24

The skimpy gold bikini looks sooooooo good on her Tongue.
Delectable Tongue.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 18-03-2014 23:35

Oh yes, I've got no complaints about that. SmileSmileTongue

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 18-03-2014 23:54

Im sure you are wondering about my views about Tashie's latest tease hour,firstly the positive,the chosen gold outfit was a big improvement on the pink top and twin bra combo,but after that im afraid we come to the negative,the tease still is not going anywhere,i accept her arse is hot but if that was all she was going to do as in previous shows she may as well have stopped at 10pm,in all her appearances so far all that has removed is a belt.in summary a better outfit but the same lack of any nudity on intent to do so on tv,i suppose at least she didnt promise something on the mic that she had no intention of doing as she had in a previous show.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-03-2014 01:00

jimmy ill say this again. a daybabe doing a tease hour isn't about going topless or naked if it goes beyond 11pm. it is about having phone sex with a daybabe and tashie is clearly delivering on that, if she wasn't she would not be on tease hours.

thought tashie had a very good tease hour. looked very hot in her skimpy gold bikini, moving around well with lots of her nice arse at the camera and did seem to tease that she was going to get her boobs out.

more of the same next time tashie