The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Silicone worshiper - 22-12-2013 16:39

What a gorgeous woman. Would love to see her wearing more lingerie though, and kinky gear like above. The gym outfits and plain cotton panties do nothing for me. More skimpy thongs disappearing up the crack of her sumptuous ass please .

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - 4evadionne - 25-12-2013 00:22

Trophy winning cue balls to win any tournament!

Delicious Danni is burning up the baize superbly, with her rhythmic gyrating body motions.

She'd certainly straighten out your wobbly cue tip. Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 25-12-2013 00:48

(25-12-2013 00:22 )4evadionne Wrote:  Trophy winning cue balls to win any tournament!

Delicious Danni is burning up the baize superbly, with her rhythmic gyrating body motions.

She'd certainly straighten out your wobbly cue tip. Tongue

She just straightened mine and even chalked the end of it for me Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 25-12-2013 07:34

What a way to welcome in Xmas with Danni dispensing presents! She was simply devine in her Santa outfit during the tease hour and when she returned on the pool table I'm sure balls were being potted all over the country as she oozed sexual chemistry. That was a wonderfully long session of about 2 hours of pure magic. Thankfully I managed to catch her for a final 30 minutes back on the pool table with Tori this morning and although I'll have my hand up a bird in a few hours nothing will surpass last night with Danni Big GrinHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - tittylover1980 - 26-12-2013 02:17

Does anybody know if Danni does any webcam sessions?

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 26-12-2013 07:13

(26-12-2013 02:17 )tittylover1980 Wrote:  Does anybody know if Danni does any webcam sessions?

Yes she does BS Cams

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 26-12-2013 21:35

Thanks for the caps Danzig. Danni was in great form again last night. After the initial frustration that BS were broadcasting the same images of Tori on all three webstreams it was a delight to finally see Danni in her Santa outfit. Made my Xmas day. Although she was very busy on the phone I managed a couple of calls before she exhausted me. BS have given her 9 nightshifts for January so it will be a great start to 2014!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 27-12-2013 19:27

BS have given her 9 night shifts for January so it will be a great start to 2014!

Whahooooo TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 27-12-2013 20:08

Now now Blackcat if you are going to quote my posts you could at least give me the credit for the news! Big Grin

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 09-01-2014 09:44

She looked tremendous, I have to agree Big Grin