The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-02-2021 12:19

it will be his final Lockdown because if it isnt the torys bastards will dump him Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 16-02-2021 12:33

A Dutch court says that the night curfew is illegal.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 16-02-2021 12:59

(16-02-2021 11:58 )hornball Wrote:  All the way along the course of this pandemic, Johnson has been too quick to provide ' hostages to fortune' with his staging post 'guarantees' - how many times has he had to roll back on them?? To say this will have to be the 'final' lockdown is another one! He can't possibly say that, unless he knows that the virus will be eradicated! I am damn sure he can't say that, I would suggest

He knows it will not be eradicated but he feels I think that from next winter it will be just another flu helping to kill 10-15k like flu dose every winter, there will be no restrictions for that,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 16-02-2021 13:03

(16-02-2021 12:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  it will be his final Lockdown because if it isnt the torys bastards will dump him Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pity we can't dump both at the same time Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 16-02-2021 13:47

(16-02-2021 12:59 )winsaw Wrote:  
(16-02-2021 11:58 )hornball Wrote:  All the way along the course of this pandemic, Johnson has been too quick to provide ' hostages to fortune' with his staging post 'guarantees' - how many times has he had to roll back on them?? To say this will have to be the 'final' lockdown is another one! He can't possibly say that, unless he knows that the virus will be eradicated! I am damn sure he can't say that, I would suggest

He knows it will not be eradicated but he feels I think that from next winter it will be just another flu helping to kill 10-15k like flu dose every winter, there will be no restrictions for that,

I think that out of this, the way we treat public health will chance forever. Interesting to note that, flu deaths over this period have been way down on previous seasons. Some of the reasons, being covid itself & the lockdowns, but I could see benefits from mask wearing on public transport & other settings in the winter months, driving down the number of deaths that we accept as the norm each year.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - hornball - 16-02-2021 14:08

(16-02-2021 13:47 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(16-02-2021 12:59 )winsaw Wrote:  

I think that out of this, the way we treat public health will chance forever. Interesting to note that, flu deaths over this period have been way down on previous seasons. Some of the reasons, being covid itself & the lockdowns, but I could see benefits from mask wearing on public transport & other settings in the winter months, driving down the number of deaths that we accept as the norm each year.

That is probably among the more forward looking hypothesis to date. Another might be that some of the restrictions we have had to see implemented, become the norm!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 16-02-2021 14:11

Japan have the right mentality with flu etc, if you feel unwell, you mask up to protect others, it's about respecting your neighbours.
I think all countries should adopt that thinking, these things wouldn't be completely gone, but they wouldn't be spread as easily.

Can't see it happening in countries like ours and America though unfortunately, too many stupid, selfish, why should I types Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - hornball - 16-02-2021 14:37

Come to think of it one of the 'beneficial' differences that might flow from all this is that we have more time for each other! How many times have we heard - or said - 'I haven't got the time'?? We have, and we have had no choice but to have! This could relate to our willingness to sit our arses to a seat and consider visiting rellies or neighbours more often. I am as guilty as anyone, but losing your mum during lockdown (not to coronavirus I stress) tends to make you think deeper and longer

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-02-2021 18:08

Dad had his Vaccine this morning the AZ one seems to be ok

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 16-02-2021 19:05

(16-02-2021 18:08 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Dad had his Vaccine this morning the AZ one seems to be ok

Only side effect I had was a bit of soreness where I had the injection, otherwise nothing