The UK Babe Channels Forum
Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=9435)

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 15-06-2014 22:55

good to see louise and her magnificent arse back on the babeshows tonight

[Image: -t-9]

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Robot Devil - 16-06-2014 00:52

I love all the years old pics of Louise you always put up Rammy. Are there really no recent pics of her, instead of pics from 7 or 8 years ago ? I see she's back on tonight.....wearing a swimming costume. Again.

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 16-06-2014 01:33

nope im afraid. Louise stopped doing pics ages ago as far as I know. do have lots of her bs pics which are recent compared to the pics I post but not allowed to post bs pics on here otherwise I would.

yes louise is having one of those nights where she is wearing her swimming costume/one piece outfits in various colours but still think she's been good tonight

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - MagicRat - 16-06-2014 01:42

As much as I love the socks it's great seeing her gorgeous legs without them on.

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 16-06-2014 08:46

good night from Louise last night, she looked great in each outfit she wore and was on good form all night with lots of her big boobs bouncing around, showing a lot of midriff and of course lots of her magnificent arse at the camera

Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - murphdogg11 - 16-06-2014 10:11

Louise was excellent last night. Love her sexy ass Tongue

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 16-06-2014 16:09

Louise is on again tonight Smile hope she goes in the office

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - graham50 - 16-06-2014 21:42

(16-06-2014 16:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Louise is on again tonight Smile hope she goes in the office
Louise was in top form last night rammyrscal I would like to see her topless and upstage Leigh Darby lol

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 17-06-2014 01:35

fantastic to see the two best booty's on the babeshows together just now. Louise & Paige Turnah

[Image: 10yby]

overall another good night from the scouse sexpot with of course lots of her magnificent arse at the camera and loved the 241 she did with paige turnah

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics - Schuey - 22-06-2014 23:07

OFFICE LOUISE!!