The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 16-02-2021 23:24

My mum had a bit of a sore arm and she felt a little bit off colour the next day but other than that she was fine. They reckon you're more likely to get a stronger reaction if you've already had the virus.

Brother in law had his first jab today so no doubt he'll have every side effect going the moaning Twat Wink

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - gunnar - 16-02-2021 23:47

Interesting video about whether the government can force you to have the Covid vaccine.

On a different note, should we lift restrictions once the elderly and vulnerable are vaccinated?

Pubs should reopen by Easter, especially since they have such a low transmission rate.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-02-2021 08:02

I wonder if the Government will even contemplate compulsory vaccinations, I get the feeling they might have to if uptake starts to decline, especially in the ethnic communities.

I'm still thinking that Johnson has to be realistic, getting the virus to a point where it is treatable like flu may take many months possibly even years to get to that stage when I am sure he realises the virus will always have the ability to mutate many times and will become resistant to vaccines and medicines.
If it did come from bats originally then sure the virus could jump back into another animal and mix with annother coronavirus of that speciaes that would produce an entirely new strain and the whole process would start all over again?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-02-2021 09:07

the Flu has dropped by 95% because of all the measures maybe if we want to save 15000 lives a year we should keep all the measures in place

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 17-02-2021 10:23

^^ The lockdowns will have been the main reason in this figures reduction, obviously saving 15,000 lives/year to flu would be highly unlikely, without more lockdowns, but basic hygiene would surely help. As a regular user of public-transport over the years.it was a common occurrence to have someone coughing or sneezing in your face. I'm always shocked by the people who can't be arsed to wash their hands after using a public toilet, & even more surprised that women aren't much better in this regard, I'm told.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 17-02-2021 12:13

(17-02-2021 09:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  the Flu has dropped by 95% because of all the measures maybe if we want to save 15000 lives a year we should keep all the measures in place

Really and bankrupt the country by doing that which would see far more than 15000 a year passing,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 17-02-2021 12:27

If people take up the flu vaccine in greater numbers as they did in the Autumn and kept up the hand, face, space hygiene advice we could see a significant reduction in flu related deaths without “bankrupting the country” I did some work in Hong Kong years ago when Bird Flu had been a concern and everyone accepted that it was common sense to wear a mask. No tantrums just basic health actions for the good of everyone.

Of course one other way to limit flu and Covid transmission would be to lock up anti-maskers & anti-vaxxers and throw away the key Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 17-02-2021 14:40

(17-02-2021 09:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  the Flu has dropped by 95% because of all the measures maybe if we want to save 15000 lives a year we should keep all the measures in place

Or maybe Covid just got them first...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 17-02-2021 15:33

(17-02-2021 12:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  If people take up the flu vaccine in greater numbers as they did in the Autumn and kept up the hand, face, space hygiene advice we could see a significant reduction in flu related deaths without “bankrupting the country” I did some work in Hong Kong years ago when Bird Flu had been a concern and everyone accepted that it was common sense to wear a mask. No tantrums just basic health actions for the good of everyone.

Of course one other way to limit flu and Covid transmission would be to lock up anti-maskers & anti-vaxxers and throw away the key Tongue

It would be a big cultural chance for us to accept mask wearing. Akin to getting the Chinese to wear condoms to stem the population explosion, back in the day. Wink

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 17-02-2021 18:04

(17-02-2021 12:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  If people take up the flu vaccine in greater numbers as they did in the Autumn and kept up the hand, face, space hygiene advice we could see a significant reduction in flu related deaths without “bankrupting the country” I did some work in Hong Kong years ago when Bird Flu had been a concern and everyone accepted that it was common sense to wear a mask. No tantrums just basic health actions for the good of everyone.

I was asked in a meating a couple of years ago why i never get flu when it usually sweeps through our Office like wildfire every winter...

My reply of "because i generally avoid you plague carrying twats" didn't go down well with the HR Rep present although the Chief Exec almost pissed himself laughing Wink