The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-02-2021 18:09

^At least you was blunt in response!! (What did HR say to you?) Can only the look on their face!!
But at least you made your point clear!!
Also, is there every possibility that eventually the covid and flu vaccines could be given in one single jab? or would they have to remain separate jabs?
Just askin (I'm sure it has been asked before)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-02-2021 18:17

(17-02-2021 18:09 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^At least you was blunt in response!! (What did HR say to you?)
Or would they have to rem
Also, is there every possibility that eventually the covid and flu vaccines could be given in one single jab? or would they have to remain separate jabs?

Dont know dont think you would want them together as would overload the Immune system

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - hornball - 17-02-2021 18:21

(17-02-2021 08:02 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I wonder if the Government will even contemplate compulsory vaccinations, I get the feeling they might have to if uptake starts to decline, especially in the ethnic communities.

I'm still thinking that Johnson has to be realistic, getting the virus to a point where it is treatable like flu may take many months possibly even years to get to that stage when I am sure he realises the virus will always have the ability to mutate many times and will become resistant to vaccines and medicines.
If it did come from bats originally then sure the virus could jump back into another animal and mix with annother coronavirus of that speciaes that would produce an entirely new strain and the whole process would start all over again?

I have advocated that from day one. This virus is so widespread, with next to no immunity from it, that it is the responsible thing for society as a whole to be vaccinated! It is not - as many have sought to point out time and again - the flu!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 17-02-2021 18:58

(17-02-2021 18:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Dont know dont think you would want them together as would overload the Immune system

Moderna are already working on a combined vaccine but the current advice is that the standalone vaccines shouldn't be mixed.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-02-2021 07:10

With lockdown in NI externded till easter surely that has to be a slight cause for concern whether the Govt can even begin to think about getting us out of this one. six deaths and 342 new cases were confirmed yesterday and I can only assume the virus has kicked off as as we are exiting flu season. And also we are approaching nearly 12 months since original lockdown.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-02-2021 07:57

Sof if the WHO investigation now believes the chinese story of it orginiating from bats and they are saying they need to find the "intermediate host" - which other animal could possibly have been at the market with the virus? There are other theories suggesting it may not have even originated from China itself but it was "brought in to China from possibly another country" by someone. But they have for the most part dismissed the theory it escaped fronm the lab in Wuhan.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 19-02-2021 08:07

(17-02-2021 18:58 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(17-02-2021 18:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Dont know dont think you would want them together as would overload the Immune system

Moderna are already working on a combined vaccine but the current advice is that the standalone vaccines shouldn't be mixed.

I meant a combined Flu shot and Covid shot overloading an immune system with 2 lots of vaccine might be a bit much at the same time

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-02-2021 09:16

How many channel babes we know of have had the virus?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - ShandyHand - 19-02-2021 10:06

(17-02-2021 18:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(17-02-2021 18:09 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^At least you was blunt in response!! (What did HR say to you?)
Or would they have to rem

Dont know dont think you would want them together as would overload the Immune system

At least one of the covid vaccines looking to be regulated in the coming months comes in the form of s single jab.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - ShandyHand - 19-02-2021 10:43

(19-02-2021 09:16 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  How many channel babes we know of have had the virus?

A few have announced they've had it. I know that's a poor answer to all you really asked, but it's interesting to think on...

How many have had positive tests? How many were sure enough to say they've had it? How many think they might have had it and how many have and were not aware of the fact? These would all adjust whatever number you felt pertinent. It's actually an instructional microcosm for realising what a clusterfuck this disease has been and why when you get pandemic levels of infection in the population at large things get beyond the means to be wholy accurate and controllable. Without immediate means to test everyone you're screwed basically.

All you can really say is some businesses of comparable size have had less apparent infections than BS. But then they are pretty unusual in the nature of the environment they were forced (if you believe they really couldn't have switched to all home shows) to continue using. The satellite studios obviously helped them keep infection possibilities down so they should be applauded for that spend at this time.