The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 20-02-2021 10:27

Whitty and Johnson fallen out again????

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - ShandyHand - 20-02-2021 11:48

(20-02-2021 05:13 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  If it was stpulated that you had to confirm having it in a application form for a job you was applying for would it put you off applying for it?

Not me. I'll be first in the queue once its offered to me.

But there are broader issues I can appreciate beyond the personal. Where does an incentive to do something become coercion? I have no answer to that in this case. Everyone's aim should be to protect society but that can't come at the price of victimisation. I hope what's proposed doesn't prove necessary is my only standpoint at this time.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 20-02-2021 12:35

(20-02-2021 10:07 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(20-02-2021 09:04 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(20-02-2021 05:09 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I'm still not having vaccine because i feel more comfortable with having just flu jab every year than the covid one,

Did you not get the pm? Admin's making it compulsory if you want to post here Wink

Can't you just wear a mask when posting Tongue

And wash your hands first obviously.

And pro-tip, if you keep an anti-bac hand gel near the computer, DON'T mix it up with the lube, that shit stings Bounce

I have hot water on tap hefre it's only about 3ft away..Tongue Big Grin
As for the lube/Anti bac mix... it's bit late for that to happen Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 20-02-2021 13:35

(20-02-2021 05:09 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I'm still not having vaccine because i feel more comfortable with having just flu jab every year than the covid one

It's not an either or situation. Flu jabs have proved effective in reducing deaths and they expect that the covid vaccine will prove to be successful in reducing cases of the virus.

Once we all get the levels down we can all get back to normal living.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 20-02-2021 14:29

I support people's right to refuse the vaccine. The world is overpopulated anyway Wink

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 20-02-2021 16:33

The governments 12 weeks between vaccinations policy is proving to be wise after data from Israel. The Pfizer vaccine reduced infections by 75% and 85 % effective at preventing people developing syptoms after just one dose.

And another study shows the one dose of the Astra Zenica vaccine gives 76% protection against Covid-19 from 22 days after vaccination which lasts past the 12 weeks mark.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 20-02-2021 16:39

Care home residents in England will be allowed to choose one person to visit them regularly from March 8, health secretary Matt Hancock announced. The new rule comes as part of the government's roadmap for easing lockdown, expected to be outlined in full on Monday. Scotland announced a similar rule for care homes on Saturday, allowing residents to have up to two designated visitors

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 20-02-2021 19:17

One thing I’m hoping for, is that Grandparents are allowed to meet their grandkids. I’m saying this because 5 weeks ago my dad welcomed into the world his first granddaughter Arabella & he’s been wanting so much to go and see her

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 21-02-2021 13:27

So did Hancick lie over what happened with those PPE contracts? If he did he should be left hung out to dry as it seems he misled & let down millions of people and surely that would erode any trust in anything he says publicly.

'Road map' out of lockdown is expected to be outlined in Parliament tomorrow afternoon.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 21-02-2021 16:35

latest data showing the jab is having a massive effect the the first group to get it completed, really good news

[Image: covid-10.jpg]

the Israel data backs up whats seen in the UK and makes it even clearer as they didn't have the lockdown to bring down the numbers in the under 60's

[Image: covid-11.jpg]