The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-02-2021 21:35

Well had mine it was the Pfzier one and have to say was very pleasant experience

would say to anyone who gets ask to have one Have It

its like 6 hours later and i would say i feel now like i would after a semi hard night on the beer little headache and achey but nothing a good fry up and paracetomol would cure Tongue Tongue Tongue

if its this or catching covid then no contest

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 27-02-2021 11:20

It looks like the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is just about to get approval in the US. It only requires one shot, unlike the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - terence - 27-02-2021 11:28

the efficacy is in the high 80's and lower than the others, but no one died or was hospitalised in the trial for this either. i would happily take those numbers!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-02-2021 11:28

rising cases in 1 in 5 areas in England - does this put the brakes on the roadmap?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 27-02-2021 14:28

(27-02-2021 11:20 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It looks like the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is just about to get approval in the US. It only requires one shot, unlike the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

If it's a one shot job, they should prioritise it for use in developing countries where they're less likely to reliably get hold of people a second time at the correct interval.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 27-02-2021 16:08

(27-02-2021 11:28 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  rising cases in 1 in 5 areas in England - does this put the brakes on the roadmap?

no as it was always expected to rise in March, once schools go back they expect the R to go up to 1.2 the actually numbers are still very small,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 27-02-2021 16:12

i think to be honest most people seam to have given up on this lockdown, i cycled down to one of my local beaches today about 10 miles from where i live and the car park was full and it was heaving with big groups of people lots of adults and kids mixing together, if we get a nice March it will only get worse

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 27-02-2021 19:52

Danish scientists are saying that they have a rapid test, where they can identify if someone has the new variant within 24 hours.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 28-02-2021 06:02

What would a Inquiry prove? It has been said on here before it would take years and be expensive and it would be a whitewash.The Chilcott inquiry proved very little did it? I would completely agree that families of those who have died DO need to know the truth about their deaths. but it would take a long timw for any real evidence to emerge that something was going on.

How many of us feel that a inquiry is necessary?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 28-02-2021 10:44

It is Very Nessecry when over 125,000 people are dead some would say because of mis management

Questions that need to be ask

Why did boris miss so many cobra meetings at the start ?
Why were elderly patients (Some with Covid) in hospital moved into Care homes therefore spreading it wildly in carehomes where care staff were woefully underprepared ?

Why did they let mass spreader events like Cheltenham Festivals and Football Matches carry on when they were seeing the Majority of Europe shutting down because it was hitting there health systems at alarming rates ?

Then there is all the PPE Contracts and the track and trace system