The UK Babe Channels Forum
Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=14123)

RE: Candy Sexton - SOCATOA - 22-07-2010 11:45

Glad that Candy is OK and enjoyed her holiday. Cant wait for Friday night!! Candy and Lolly together pleaseTongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Candy Sexton - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 22-07-2010 14:21

(22-07-2010 11:28 )Candy sexton Wrote:  Hey people!!!
Just thought id say hi as ive not been on your screens for three weeks now, this was due to an unfortunate spell in hospital (all ok and much better now) and of course my holiday with Lolly. We had a fantastic time and i will be hitting your screens again on friday.... yay!! its been a while and i cant wait to get back to babestation, see you all friday!!!

Candy
x

Thats great news Candy,
Good to hear you are feeling well again, glad u enjoyed your holibops and cant wait to see you on Friday....and as SOC says 2-4-1 with Lolly would be sweet as Big Grin

RE: Candy Sexton - SOCATOA - 22-07-2010 15:16

Cant get the vision of Candy and Lolly all oiled up and tanned sunning themselves on a tropical beach somewhere, out of my mindTongueTongueTongue

RE: Candy Sexton - Rammyrascal - 22-07-2010 23:17

me neither

RE: Candy Sexton - vila - 22-07-2010 23:22

(22-07-2010 15:16 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Cant get the vision of Candy and Lolly all oiled up and tanned sunning themselves on a tropical beach somewhere, out of my mindTongueTongueTongue

Geez, do you have to? I now have a vision of Candy and Lolly all oiled up and tanned on my tv screen! Tongue

RE: Candy Sexton - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 22-07-2010 23:54

(22-07-2010 23:22 )vila Wrote:  
(22-07-2010 15:16 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Cant get the vision of Candy and Lolly all oiled up and tanned sunning themselves on a tropical beach somewhere, out of my mindTongueTongueTongue

Geez, do you have to? I now have a vision of Candy and Lolly all oiled up and tanned on my tv screen! Tongue

and thats a bad thing????? Tongue im gonna be having sweet dreams tonight thinking of Candy & Lolly...wow!!!!

RE: Candy Sexton - SOCATOA - 23-07-2010 10:23

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight is the return of the gorgeous oneTongueTongueTongue All tanned and lovely!!!! Hope Candy and Lolly compare tans tonight and get the oil out. Must try to calm downSmile

RE: Candy Sexton - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 23-07-2010 23:28

Candy is back looking stunning as always, taking a break now though and see if she re-appears a bit later (possibly with Lolly???) Tongue

RE: Candy Sexton - SOCATOA - 24-07-2010 10:02

I was right about the tanTongueTongue If ever there was chemistry between girls it has to be Candy and Lolly!!!!!!!!!!! More please, you know it make senseTongueTongueTongue

RE: Candy Sexton - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 24-07-2010 10:20

I was knackered last night and about 2am was about to turn the TV off when Candy & Lolly got together...Suffering now but was well worth it Tongue