The UK Babe Channels Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=48726)

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Rammyrascal - 28-08-2012 22:15

julie and the banana EWWWW!!!!!!!!!

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Tumble_Drier - 28-08-2012 22:36

Here we go haha

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - malicious fan - 28-08-2012 22:41

it makes u laugh this programme at times! harvey listening in on a conversation where every1 is talking about him and he says to martin and julie its just coleen and watch out for her! he is an absolute joke! didnt he make up sumthin about an affair with cheryl cole? then julie saying when coleen put that pie in her face it nearly knocked her teeth out, wtf! has any1 seen the video when coleen put the pie in julies face? i think people are getting worried about coleen and i took 19/1 on her last week and now sum places u can only get around 8/1 on her to win! if harvey the fuckin plank wins i will still win sum money or if ashley wins also that will do me but cant see that happening!

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Tumble_Drier - 28-08-2012 22:44

Haha she's got Lorenzo squarely in her sights now.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Boomerangutangangbang - 28-08-2012 22:45

Danica BB quote "I fucking love my fake tits" Well so do I.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - kelly1066 - 28-08-2012 22:57

Oh Danica, Danica..!!!!! How can I defend you now..??? Poor little Prince..!!! What makes me think that her Audi TT won't soon be the best toy one of her men have brought her..??? But at least we now know just how she got that car too..!!!??? pmsl.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - gazfc - 28-08-2012 23:07

What a tit Sam is going on about how danica earns he money after sticking up for the sitch who earns his money by fucking girls on screen, kicking them if they don't, getting fucked out his face while trying to spilt up relationships and acting the big I am with security behind him yet fails to act when a bloke hits one of his female friends

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - camelot - 28-08-2012 23:20

Danica didn't even understand what he was saying half the time. He called her personality fake and she started banging on about her tits. She still didn't understand what she had done to upset mike, after he had explained it to her. She has led him on from the start so you can forgive him for being a bit moody with her for making him look like a fool. This is entirely understandable IMO and she is acting as though she's completely innocent and has done nothing to deserve him being off with her.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - mellover - 28-08-2012 23:21

Rhian - have they got a crotche shot of you from the other side of the room?

Danica - Deffinatley by now.

Lorenzo - Sure they'll have got a lot more then that......

Then a snide interjection

The situation - mmyeah, i sure she doesn't care (plus some back tracking.

And people will still maintian his innocence and her guilt.

I really must be watching a different show to most people.

Danica was 100% justified in fliping out at him.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - camelot - 28-08-2012 23:34

not saying he's innocent. saying that it's understandable why he would say something like that after the way she treated him. She is the one who claims she's innocent.