The UK Babe Channels Forum
Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Caty Cole (/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+---- Thread: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61116)

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Scottishbloke - 17-05-2015 17:00

Yes I agree it was another abysmal night from Caty Cole last night. I've gone right off this babe, she needs to do better Important

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Danzig - 17-05-2015 17:05

Caty could probably do with a lengthy break to recharge the batteries,at present she is just going through the motions and not looking too interested in putting a decent performance.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 17-05-2015 17:41

(16-05-2015 23:22 )forumdude Wrote:  ^^^So she can have nice sit down for herself,she spends most of the night with a chair or desk stuck to her arse Rolleyes

Or a bed.
That's the problem with desks, beds and chairs.
They all encourage laziness and lack of movement.
Sit or lie down while waving phone - Job Done Rolleyes.
Caty is far from the only culprit.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - xJ4Kx - 22-05-2015 20:18

Well Caty is back on tonight I am going to watch her not done in ages so hopefully I will enjoy it Smile

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 24-05-2015 00:06

Caty's 'thing' is that she is desperately cute, but this aggressive dungeon-ware leather thong she keeps wearing just grates with that. Just get some nice frilly lacy panties, would be much nicer.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 25-05-2015 18:07

Really hope she goes to Sin TV!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - bigfatpiggyporker - 25-05-2015 18:32

It does seem she's lost her performing flair of late. I hope this is isn't a sign she's bored of being a babechannel babe.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 08-06-2015 01:42

She always seems to be looking at something/someone off screen with disdain. That's how it appears to me. She doesn't give off a happy presence lately.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Scottishbloke - 08-06-2015 01:59

Not to mention the fact that the camera is miles away from her too. Its a sorry state of affairs now as I've never seen Caty so lame in all my days Huh

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 08-06-2015 02:08

^ Yeah, what's her cameraman up to? He doesn't seem to be there, similar to how she rarely had a cameraman during her last six months at Studio 66. It's like they just leave her by herself now Sad