The UK Babe Channels Forum
General Election Vote - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General Election Vote (/showthread.php?tid=64622)

RE: General Election Vote - HannahsPet - 08-05-2015 11:47

Nah dont like andy burnham he has a lot of baggage especially as he was Secatary of State for health during the mid staffs hosptial crisis he still hasnt answered questions about what he knew and when he knew about it

would love to see hilary benn as leader or maybe go for New Blood Kinnocks son entered last night

RE: General Election Vote - SOCATOA - 08-05-2015 11:52

It now seems very possible that Cameron may be the last Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, as we know it. I dont think he will want that to happen on his watch, time will tell. Maybee the new blood that is in the Labour party is the way forward for them now, i hope! Lib/Dems have taken the blame for all the mistakes made over the last 5 years, tough times ahead for them. UKIP, 4 million votes, and 1 MP, shows how much this system we use is flawed. SNP, go from strength to strength, Hadrians wall could go back up, if the conservatives continue their course of austerity. Going to be a very difficult next 5 years methinksSad

RE: General Election Vote - lovebabes56 - 08-05-2015 11:54

three leaders resigning in one day must be some kind of record

RE: General Election Vote - gunnar - 08-05-2015 12:03

If you are rich it was the best result, but for the majority of people it was the worst. Good result for SNP by the way.

RE: General Election Vote - Charlemagne - 08-05-2015 12:05

(08-05-2015 11:25 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Andy Burnham will undoubtedly replace Milliband.

The pundits keep mentioning Mrs Balls (Yvette Cooper).
Although their most charismatic character is Alan Johnson.

Thinking ahead to the next election, when Boris takes over as leader of the Tory party. It would be Johnson v Johnson

RE: General Election Vote - terence - 08-05-2015 12:06

can anyone seriously see borris as pm? i mean ffs if they scoffed at miliband eating a bacon butty, would would they make of borris the buffoon? britain would become the laughing stock of the world!

RE: General Election Vote - SOCATOA - 08-05-2015 12:15

Thats Milliband goneSadSad

RE: General Election Vote - Tumble_Drier - 08-05-2015 12:17

One Miliband out another one in...?

RE: General Election Vote - The Truth - 08-05-2015 12:23

[Image: laurel-and-hardy-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: 23076386_borisdave.gif]

RE: General Election Vote - gunnar - 08-05-2015 12:23

(08-05-2015 12:06 )terence Wrote:  can anyone seriously see borris as pm? i mean ffs if they scoffed at miliband eating a bacon butty, would would they make of borris the buffoon? britain would become the laughing stock of the world!

^It is already the laughing stock of the world