The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Sookyâ„¢ - 20-03-2010 19:21

(20-03-2010 16:30 )tsurugi Wrote:  Chloe Conrad. She was great in the little glimpses BS gave her, she deserves to be on a channel that will let her show her true potential.

[totally unbiased viewpoint] I agree with this post [/totally unbiased viewpoint]

Big Grin

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 20-03-2010 19:32

agree also chloe would be great on elite. was going to suggest amanda as well so her and anna can do a 2 4 1 for the anniversary and she would be on the same channel as her sister

jade-victoria would also be an excellent signing for elite.

i think elite should carry on signing glamour models following on from the success of cara brett, kitty lea and sammie pennington. i think they should sign. lucy pinder. sophie howard, rhian sugden and keeley hazell

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Theloulou - 06-04-2010 08:23

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! lol x

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 06-04-2010 08:34

agree with you lou. just be ready for caty cole to get her hands on you

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - cheesyboy - 06-04-2010 12:59

In my opinion I think elite should go for miss charlie c as for some reason she is getting wasted doing all the daytime shows. If ever a girl was
made for nites , it's definately Charlie.
Cheesyboy.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - sophia knight fan - 06-04-2010 14:35

i think crystal pink its been 2 long since i have seen her on babe shows Sad

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - 199lives - 06-04-2010 18:24

Summer from CP would get my vote she's hootttt!!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Trickster - 07-04-2010 00:15

Kate banks for me am sure if the money was right she would snap it up Lol

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - 2Bud - 07-04-2010 00:22

Ella Jolie Heart

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Sainttau - 07-04-2010 00:28

(06-04-2010 12:59 )cheesyboy Wrote:  In my opinion I think elite should go for miss charlie c as for some reason she is getting wasted doing all the daytime shows. If ever a girl was
made for nites , it's definately Charlie.
Cheesyboy.

Great call - this Girl needs to be on nights - great body, always dresses well and is total filth on the phone!