The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 30-01-2021 17:27

Is shaq really the best celebrity they could get i mean mike tyson is one thing but shaq, He seems half alseep most of the time doing a deal with one of them internet guys who did boxing a couple of times would have been more beneficial and would have boosted ppv buys for revolution doubt shaq's gonna boost much and that match they are having will be awful...

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 30-01-2021 17:30

(30-01-2021 17:27 )The Goatman Wrote:  Is shaq really the best celebrity they could get i mean mike tyson is one thing but shaq, He seems half alseep most of the time doing a deal with one of them internet guys who did boxing a couple of times would have been more beneficial and would have boosted ppv buys for revolution doubt shaq's gonna boost much and that match they are having will be awful...

i agree with all that mate, but i am told hes a huge star in usa, i think they have made it a mixed tag match so the woman in the match can do most the work

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 30-01-2021 17:33

Look forward i assume the ppv card
Will be
Moxley vs omega
Young bucks vs good brothers
Sting&darby vs team taz
Cody&? Vs shaq&jade
Death triangle vs kingstons crew
Ftr vs JE

Thats a lot of tag matches...
Dont know what womans match they will have but hope they use the impact woman.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 30-01-2021 17:35

(30-01-2021 17:30 )winsaw Wrote:  
(30-01-2021 17:27 )The Goatman Wrote:  Is shaq really the best celebrity they could get i mean mike tyson is one thing but shaq, He seems half alseep most of the time doing a deal with one of them internet guys who did boxing a couple of times would have been more beneficial and would have boosted ppv buys for revolution doubt shaq's gonna boost much and that match they are having will be awful...

i agree with all that mate, but i am told hes a huge star in usa, i think they have made it a mixed tag match so the woman in the match can do most the work

He was a huge star in the 90s/00s but he isnt anything now compared to a youtuber lol and they wouldnt of had had to pay them as much as shaq

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 30-01-2021 17:47

before this weeks Dynamite AEW had there first awards show, it was all voted for by the fans,they say they will do it every year, here is who won what

Best Moment on the Mic - Cody Rhodes accepts Dog Collar Match , dont agree with this was good but MJF and a number of better mic moments

Biggest Surprise - Sting's AEW Debut, had to be really

Breakout Star: Male - Darby Allin, this was a strong vote any of the last 4 would have been a good winner Orange Cassidy ,Darby Allin ,Eddie Kingston ,John Silver

Breakout Star: Female - Hikaru Shida, this is strange as shes the champ but prob shows how week the woman's division is, i would have given it to Anna Jay or Tay Conti

Biggest Beatdown - The Inner Circle jumps Orange Cassidy, makes scene they destroyed him

High-Flyer Award - Rey Fenix , makes perfect sense hes stole the show a number of times

Hardest Moment to Clean Up After - Parking Lot Brawl, this was aew maddest match of the year so makes sense

Biggest WTF Moments - Kenny Omega wins AEW World Championship and walks out of AEW, it had to be this really

LOL Award - Young Bucks kick MJF into a pool, a surprise i expected Le Dinner Debonair to win

Best Twitter Follow - Nyla Rose, wrong choose think its a little PC, it should have been MJF hes a total heel on twitter to the fans,

Bleacher Report PPV Moment of the Year - Stadium Stampede, cant argue it was an amazing match, we will never see the like again once they have fans back,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 30-01-2021 17:55

(30-01-2021 17:33 )The Goatman Wrote:  Look forward i assume the ppv card
Will be
Moxley vs omega
Young bucks vs good brothers
Sting&darby vs team taz
Cody&? Vs shaq&jade
Death triangle vs kingstons crew
Ftr vs JE
Thats a lot of tag matches...
Dont know what womans match they will have but hope they use the impact woman.

that all looks quite likely

Moxley vs omega - mox has to lose so wonder if someone form impact will get involved
Young bucks vs good brothers - we will find out next week as there are having a battle royal to decide who faces the young bucks on the ppv, if the bucks win they have already said they will pick the brothers
Sting&darby vs team taz - that match is already confirmed for the ppv
Cody&? Vs shaq&jade - it cody and red velvet match confirmed for the ppv
Death triangle vs kingstons crew and Ftr vs JE both matches look like they will happen
aew is known for tag wrestling so understand why so many tag matches, and a lot of the stories at the moment are involving groups
they are having a usa v japan set of matches to decide who will be in the womans match over the next few weeks,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 30-01-2021 18:02

One of aew's problem is trying to get everyone on the card its a bit silly really not everyone need to be there
These tag matches might be good because they are different style teams facing eachother good brothers wont be doing flips which is good i just hope the young bucks sell which doesnt happen very often

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - lovebabes56 - 31-01-2021 13:10

Question is there enough talent in men and women on their roster to match & better the rumbles of WWE?

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 31-01-2021 13:23

(31-01-2021 13:10 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Question is there enough talent in men and women on their roster to match & better the rumbles of WWE?

They wouldnt be able to do a rumble because 80% of their roster will just keep diving out of the ring laugh

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 05-02-2021 16:30

was checking this weeks rating aew had a good week with 844,000 viewers and i found that KENTA was on aew to challenge Mox to his IWGP United States championship,
his a huge star in japan it amazed me he never made it in wwe after he did so well as the Noah world champion,
this is huge news if aew had done a deal with new japan thats a game changer so many big matches they can have,
i guess he will work with mox to build up to the match for the belt at the end on feb on new japan ppv,
i would love to see him work with archer again in aew they have had great matches in the past,
just imagine a super show later in the year with the fans back so many dream matches with AEW, Impact and New Japan stars all facing off