The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 09-03-2021 13:30

^Have they said that your getting the AZ jab?
I only found out that I'd had the Pfizer vaccine afterwards. The AZ is only being given at more remote locations like doctor surgeries.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 09-03-2021 13:52

I did ask them and thry said it was the oxford one (2 doses)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 09-03-2021 13:56

^^When i go i will ask to for it to be confirmed before vaccination that it is the AZ one.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 09-03-2021 17:33

(09-03-2021 12:47 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^you want me to change my mind then?

If you've still got the receipt you might get a refund.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 11-03-2021 06:46

Chris Whitty has spoken out against the early end to lockdown. It does seem like now the gulf between government and scientific advice is growing wider. I think we all have to accept we may have to wait that little bit longer for this current lockdown to end.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 11-03-2021 12:00

dont know why they cant put advice out like the CDC has for people who have had the vaccine

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - ShandyHand - 11-03-2021 13:06

^ Perhaps because doing so would undermine the great British ability to dob each other in for infringements! More nicely put: It would end any pretense of the 'we are all in it together' unity.

Americans, otoh, are always about the individual.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 11-03-2021 13:52

(11-03-2021 06:46 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Chris Whitty has spoken out against the early end to lockdown. It does seem like now the gulf between government and scientific advice is growing wider.

Chris Whitty only gives scientific advise. If he had his way the country would have probably have very little transmission.
But this would have impact on business (and the costs to keep businesses going) and also peoples mental health.

It's been published that Rishi Sunak was resposible for the 2nd wave last year. Because of him, Boris Johnson chose to follow his advice over that of Chris Whitty.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 11-03-2021 13:53

(11-03-2021 06:46 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Chris Whitty has spoken out against the early end to lockdown. It does seem like now the gulf between government and scientific advice is growing wider.

Chris Whitty only gives scientific advise. If he had his way the country would have probably have very little transmission.
But this would have impact on business (and the costs to keep businesses going) and also peoples mental health.

It's been published that Rishi Sunak was responsible for the 2nd wave last year. Because of him, Boris Johnson chose to follow his advice over that of Chris Whitty.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 11-03-2021 14:30

(11-03-2021 06:46 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Chris Whitty has spoken out against the early end to lockdown. It does seem like now the gulf between government and scientific advice is growing wider

that is simply not true both Whitty and Vallance when they gave evidence before the science and technology committee a couple of days ago in Westminster they both said this time and again
Sage’s job, they pointed out, was merely to establish the principles on which the decisions should be taken, It was the government’s job to decide on the actual measures themselves,
all they have both said is that they have laid out a plan they hope the gov will follow as they think it correct, if the gov decide to unlock sooner then thats there chose it has nothing at all to do with sage who only give advice